13. YOUR TASTE

JIMIN POV

"Where are you going?" Yoongi spoke when he sat on the couch reading his newspaper.

His dark eyes fell on me, taking his eyes off the newspaper, He's scary. My whole body is Shivered up when his eyes met mine,

"I-I,.. I'm going to College" I shutters as I'm really afraid of him now..

He's the mafia king and the thing he did with me, hurts me too much physically or mentally. I'm just his toy, may be he can hurt me too.

"College huh?!" He smirked

"Yess c..college" i lowered my face just to avoid his gaze,

"Let me drop you babyboy"

"Huh?? Y-y-you..."

"Why are you shuttering like that? Are you by any chance afraid of me?"

He came closer to me and grabbed my waist infront of everyone stood there in the living room.

"S-s-sir!! Everyone is here!"

"So? Everyone knows who you're!!"

So!! They know that I'm a toy that you bought for your pleasure.

Just a toy right?

"Let's go babyboy" He hold my chin up to look into his eyes.

Examine the every corner of my face, his eyes fell on my lips, when his smirk grew wider,

"Lip balm huh?" He lifted his one eyebrows

"Y-yess"

He pressed his thumb on my lips and squeeze it a little bit,

"Everyone close your eyes"

he shouted making everyone flinch in this room..

He has the power to make everyone flinch in a second that's why he's the king no doubt...

But what is he going to do??

His thumb is rubbing on my lips, it seems like he's trying to wiped my lip balm. I gulped in his touch.

I know i have no right to fell in love or grew any kind of feeling but this touch makes me insane.

How can i just take this relationship only sexually?

Is everything that simple?

"What are you thinking babyboy?"

"N..n.nothing daddy" First time i called him daddy without his wanting.

"Which flavour?"

"Huh? What?"

"Your lip balm?"

"Strawberries" I lowered my eyes,

"Let me taste it, let me taste you"

With that he pressed his lips on mine, and devouring my lips along with the whole lip balm.

His lips are moving with mine when i clenched my hand on his shirt.

Soon he pulled out and looked at me again

"Now it's ok"  he spoke

"What?"

"Your lips look normal.."

"What do you mean?" I don't have any idea what's he talking about?

"babyboy, your lips were too much seductive before. I don't want anyone to look at you except me.so, you better not talk to strangers or anyone including that Bastard Joy"