25. Please Hate Me

JIMIN POV

Yoongi took me with him, I didn't even speak a word cause I'm feeling so scared.

He must be angry on me so i don't dare to utter a word.

Our car is running on the dark empty street. I slightly leaned my head on the window side when the cold breeze caressed my cheeks.

The whole drive is totally silent and awkward. i became started feeling cold so i closed the window and slightly looked at him. His eyes are focused on the road.

Why he's so calm?

Is it the silence before the destruction?

I'm deeply into my thoughts when I noticed the car is turning the opposite direction of their Mansion.

"Sir this way... We're in wron-"

My voice cut off when he looked at me with serious eyes.

I shut my mouth and sat Silently.

~park jimin shut your mouth up if you don't wanna fucked up~

Soon after some more turn we reached a river side. why he brings me here?

Is he going to throw me in the water?

I looked at him he removed his seatbelt and got out of the car then come to me and removed mt seatbelt then dragged me out

Still he didn't say a word. I'm feeling more weird with his silence. I'm not used of his silence.

It's way more dangerous than anything.

He leave my hand and stood beside me.

"S..sir.. I..I" I'm shuttering too much as I don't know what to say.

I turned to him when he spoke coldly

"why were you in bar?" His voice is deep but it's now deeper than usual.

The darkness of night, the sound of winds mixed with his voice, makes the moment more weird.

"I...I didn't go there by my.. myself"

~i sighed~

"It doesn't matter if you went by yourself or not."

"I'm s..sor.. sorry" i lowed my head and slowly sorry comes out from my mouth.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?" His voice hits me different.

It's different than other days. It mixed with emotion.

His voice shows his concern about me clearly..

What actually happened to him?

"I won't go there again promise" i said.

He looked at me and took a deep breath and stared right into my eyes. There's still a hand distance between us but his gaze piercing my soul deeply.

As I'm feeling so nervous, I didn't say a word but look down. I can't look into his eyes. He's different today..

Why???

I'm used of his harshness, coldness, rudeness but he's way too good today.
Why am i feeling so good today? It's a nice feelings.

"Jimin" he spoke and took a steps towards me when i gulped but didn't move from my place.

I want him so close to me.

"Yess S..sir"

"Don't call me sir and don't be afraid of me" He smiled.