The Eternal Promises ♥︎

The Night Before Wedding

"Jiminah" Yoongi spoke in a deep sleepy voice while peeking out of the blanket. "You still didn't sleep yet?" He looked at Jimin who's Sitting on the window ledge looking outside.

"Yoongi? Why did you wake up? Sleep" He said softly when yoongi got up on the bed and rubbed his eyes.

"Jiminah!! Why are you sitting there? Why ain't you sleeping?"

"I don't know, I'm just not sleepy" he said

"Come here.." He extended his arms towards him when he slowly get into his arms and smiled.

"Now say what's bothering you?" Yoongi gently spoke and Caressed his hair

"I'm just excited for our wedding tomorrow, Yoongi. It's feeling so beautiful. I'm just counting time" he held Yoongi's palm gently and Kissed the back of his hand.

"Jiminah, You're so silly, If you don't sleep then you'll have dark circles under your eyes baby" He slightly Brushed his finger under Jimin's Eyes.

"I.. I didn't think about that."

Yoongi smiled and Laid him down on his arm, "close your eyes and Sleep now"

"Yoongi... Ain't you feeling excited?"

"How can I explain that Jiminah? It's Not something I can explain in words"

"Aish I wish you were a poet rather than a Mafia" He pouts

Yoongi softly pecked His forehead

"Do you think only a poet can love? Yeah I agree poets have the capability to build a beautiful masterpiece by their beautiful words to explain what they feel for you, how they love you, how they Admire you. But guess what?" his raspy voice tickles on Jimin's neck.

"What?"

"A Mafia, Can bring the heaven under your feet, My love. He can Give his everything to you, maybe He's not good at words but He can make you feel which no one ever could.
He can make you feel like the queen of his life"

Jimin smiled hand placed his head on his chest.

"Yoongi, Stop giving me butterflies"

"Hmm am I giving you butterflies??" he smiled Softly while his hands are still caressing his hair

"Yeah you do"

"So? Do you still need a poet to love you?"

"Nope.. I'm happy with my Mafia king"

They cuddled together and Listened to each other's heartbeats.

"Tomorrow, you're going to be my husband" Yoongi's deep voice is holding a depth which is lighting Jimin's Heart.

"We'll make the day memorable Yoongi, Your hands in my hands, I'll Promise to walk with you for an eternal" he said when yoongi softly smiled

"You know Jimin, I've never imagined in my whole life to have someone to rely on, To hold someone after a long Tiring day. I never dared to think I can be loved unconditionally by someone but Destiny had its own plan. It'll be less if i thank god for sending an angel to me."

Jimin blushed at his words and Whispered

"You know it's really feeling good when you explain yourself and tell me how you feel. I know yoongi, Your life was harsh, Your job is risky ,dangerous, You faced Betrayals in your life, Deal with fake love. But God Knew you don't deserve this. That small boy who lost his everything was innocent, He never deserved this!"

"The innocent boy? What a..are Y..you talking about?"

"Do you think I didn't understand about whom you were talking that night? I knew that story was yours as I felt the emotions. But I don't know when I fall asleep"