24. Saviour

TAEHYUNG POV

"happy birthday beautiful young man"

The man holds my hand and asked for a dance with him. The music is playing and creates a whole mood when I'm dancing with the man smoothly.

My eyes spotted on Jimin who's blankly stared at me while sitting there on the bar counter.

I'm dancing and enjoying the night. I'm feeling so happy from deep inside until the man's hand trailed down to my lower body.

I feel something bad so I just pushed him a little,

"I think I should go"

"Where?" He asked me.

"Washroom" I excused and left the man behind.

I was so deeply into the dance that I didn't even notice his intentions until he touched me inappropriately.

I almost reached the washroom when Someone grabbed my hands and pinned me on wall.

"Who the hell??"

I looked at him, it's the same man from before with whom I was dancing.

"What the hell do you want?"

"You pretty boy.. i want you" he licked his lips and stared at me lustfully.

"Leave me.." I yanked my hand but he is too strong.

I'm pushing him with all my force as I have to save myself today. I don't wanna get raped on my birthday night.

Suddenly I heard a shout,

"LEAVE HIM YOU FUCKING PERVERT" i saw it's chim..

What the hell he's doing here. This pervert can hurt him too. Why he came here?!

"Oh what a cute little Hoe for tonight"

"You fucking pervert don't lay your dirty hands on him... Chim go.. go away" I shouted my lung out but he spoke,

"Tae I can't.. I just can't leave you here with this stupid ass"

The man released me and walking towards jimin. I tried to stop him but he pushed me Aside when my head bumped with the wall,

everything went black.

JIMIN POV :

When The man is moving towards me I stepped back, I saw Tae's unconscious body on the floor.

"You fucking pervert, horny ass.. don't dare to touch me or else today will be your last day"

"Ohh baby.. are you gonna kill me??" He keep on walking towards me.

This bar is noisy enough. If i shout for help,no one can hear me out so it's not gonna work.

"Look you don't know who am I?" I took more steps back..

"Who are you?" He mocked me.

"If yo..you touched me then my boyfriend won't leave you"

I spoke in trembling voice, but I realised what I said, ~boyfriend??~

"Ohh boyfriend??? Will he kill me???.. he dared to touch the most successful business man?"

"He dare to kill you.. he's..."

"He's what baby bo-"

Before he can complete his word I heard a shooting sound. The bullet shot straight  into his leg making him fall on the ground.

"You dared to think about my boy huh?" A raspy voice came to my ear when I looked back and saw Yoongi come towards me with another man Beside him.