Our Love

Jimin was standing under the starry sky, On the beach, With naked feet while the waves were kissing his feet gently. They Booked a room nearby the beachside wedding venue so they didn't have to go home after the wedding.

Jimin was feeling the soft breeze on his face, His hair. He's feeling so good and soothing.

JIMIN POV:

Today is the bestest day of my life, I found everything, I made the love of my life mine forever. This day passed so fast, I wished time to stop right this moment and celebrate our love a little bit more.

Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I looked beside me and saw yoongi putting his coat on my shoulder. Then slowly wrapped me in his arms. I found peace and security here. I made me feel so good.

"What are you here doing baby?" He said while back hugging me, placing his head on my shoulder. This is his favourite thing to do with me.

I smiled and Whispered

"Look at the night, It's so beautiful today. I wish i could stop time right now"

"Do you wish that?" He spoke like he can fulfill my wish

"Why? Can you fulfill my wish?"

"Maybe no, But can do something which will make you feel like that."

"What will you do?" I said warmly.

The slow waves are still caressing our feet. I know yoongi hates water but still he's standing here with me. How come a man change these much. I can't believe, The Yoongi when we first met, and the yoongi I got married to, is a same person.

"I'll pause the time for you" his deep voice hits my ear softly when I smiled and turned towards you.

Yoongi's long fingers Caressed my cheeks. He pulled me closer gently and leaned on my lips.

"Now see, how the time pauses"

He said and captured my lips with his. We both closed our eyes and feels euphoria. His hands slowly treailed down on my waist and pulled me closer while kissing me softly. This is the softest kiss he has ever given to me. It's filled with Love, Patience, Care.

The kiss was amazing, it felt different than anything before, maybe just because he's my husband now. I couldn't believe how great it felt.. I felt so much passion in that kiss and I didn't want to let go. He was right, The time and world around me Stopped moving. It's just me and him, Under the huge sky, While Ocean is enjoying our Romance, which is blooming in the new chapter of our life as husbands.

The journey from Sugar baby to his husband, wasn't really perfect or wasn't good at all, But I'm glad that Destiny had this planning for us.

With every move of his lips on mine, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. He softly added his tongue in the kiss which made it a little intense.

My mind was kinda blank, Only i can think about is, Min yoongi, My husband.

He backed off and whispered

"It's getting late, We should get into room baby, You'll get cold"

I smirked as I know he's needy.

"Tell me the truth that you're needy for your baby, Daddy" I whispered in his ear when he turned red. This man always makes my heart beats faster with this kinda look.

"If you already caught me then, Let's go, After all this night is ours. Our first night as husbands. The whole universe has to witness this night."

"The whole universe? Will it not be awkward if whole universe saw us naked?"