16. HARNESS

"Wear it" He handed me a bag.

"What's that?" I blinked for a while.

"A small Gift for you"

Gift?

Gift for me?

"What gift? I thought you're angry" I just played with the bag's handle.

"Go and change. I feel so needy"

Ne... needy!!

So, are we gonna do that again??

I gulped and I'm feeling again nervous.

"If you're needy then why do you want me to wear it? By the way what's that?"

"Go Babyboy"

He tilted his face and death glared me.

_______________

What the hell??

He want me to wear this??

His fantasies...

I have to wear this harness. Really??

I changed fast and checked my self on the mirror. It's looking weirdly hot. Kinda sexy but...

______________

"Come here babyboy" He sat on the edge of the bed when extended his hands towards my tiny body peeking out from the Washroom.

"It's weird Yoon.. I mean d..d.. daddy"

"I didn't tell you to go outside with this clothes. I know this is wierd but sexy. It may suit your body.. Let me see it babyboy"  He smirked.

When I slowly got out of the washroom. I wore a silky white shirt with a tight harness. My legs are totally visible cause the shirts length only covered my hem of undies.

Soon I reached him he just eyed me tip to toe when i just looked down.

"You look hot"

Yeah may be that's the reason you made me your toy Min Yoongi.

He moved closer to me and placed his hand on my waist under my shirt.

"Look Babyboy I was angry but now it's ok to see you here in my embrace"

"Dadd-"

He pressed his lips on mine to shut me up. His warm lips moving on mine. I'm not in love with him but still he drives me crazy. Is it just because of Lust and sensation he creates.

May be.

He pressed me to the wall just to make the kiss deepen and hungry.

I'm keep on moaning in between the kiss.

Our body is heated up by eachother' s touch. We again melted together like the first time without any love.

But this time it was rough, more rough and hard.

A painful one.

It feels like he released his frustration and anger into this.

His body and lips explore every corner of my body except my heart my tears.

We both sweaty male layed on the bed staring at the Celing.

"D...daddy..." I lowly spoke, when a tear drop escape my eyes.