27. Only For You

YOONGI POV :

I gently hold him and rubbed his back. I'm shocked that i never did that to anyone before but i donno why am i even doing that? Why I wanted to make him feel better, feel comfortable? Why?

You know I'm feeling confused now. Do I really love him?

Ofcourse no... Then why??

I blankly just sat there when he sniffed on my neck. He's sobbing so bad on my shoulder..

I can't take that. I'm feeling emmotional but Emmotion isn't allowed to come into my life. I'm feeling weak but as a mafia king I can't be like that weak or else no one will value me.

But i can't see him crying, it's bothering me badly so i just asked him,

"Stop crying.. now tell me what happened? What makes you sad all of a sudden?"

I asked as politely as i can. I never used this kind of politeness to anyone except him. He's the first person who makes me like this.

To be honest, I never behave these soft to my ex girlfriend also. We were in a relationship but we never shared a soft relationship like that.. like small small things which give a different feelings like heaven.

"Baby boy tell me what is it?" I called him baby boy after a long.. It feels good when i call him that cause it Sounds like he's only mine.

He stopped crying. He pulled himself from the hug and stared right into my eyes. His swollen red eyes makes me feel broke from inside.

"I...I don't know how to say!!" He spoke in a shaky voice

"You can tell me anything you want.As long as we're together in that relationship, you can tell me anything"

"Bu-"

"Tell me"

"Okay fine.. I'm feeling sad because I wonder if i stood infront of my mom, she must look at me with a disgust in her eyes. She must hate me right sir?"

He said when his tears found their way to fell down.

"Why will she hate you jimin? You're so stupid!"

"You know nothing.. I'm the reason of my mom's condition. If i didn't reveal my sexuality to my mom then it wouldn't happen!"

"What do you mean?"

Jimin cried continueosly and told me everything happened to him.. i never thought that way, he suffers these much in his life and I just took advantage of his condition.. i can't believe what i did.Now am ashamed of myself.

"Jimin"

"It's okay..you can judge me that how bad son I'm who can't even take care of his mom.mom will hate me too like everyone hates me cause I'm stubborn, bad mouthed, agressive and more of all a disgusting Person..and now mafia king's slu-"

Before he can finish his words I just pressed my lips on him to stop him. I don't wanna listen to that word. He's not like that. This word doesn't even suit him. It's not made for him. He didn't do anything bad, it's me who ruined his life his innocence.

After a while i pulled out when he didn't kiss me back..

"You're not my sl- forget it... And you're not disgusting.. being gay isn't disgusting. You're also a human and you have right to love anyone you want,have right do anything you want"

"Really? I can do anything I want, really?"

"Yess you ca-"

Before my words slipped out from my mouth he make me stop by his lips pressing on mine. I winded my eyes in a sudden reflex.

He's moving his lips on mine so passionately that feels like he's craving for my lips for a long time. He wants it so badly that he increased his lips moving speed..

Finally I responded to the kiss, we almost forgot about our surroundings like where we're, Where to go?

My hands embraced him by his waist when he's sitting on my lap. The seat is really small for both of us but our body fits with each other so badly. For having a little more place, I pushed the seat a little back and he's kissing me deeply and deeply when making me under him.

The kiss is getting so deep and passionate to control. We can loose our control at any moment.. his tiny hands roamed around my neck to ear to hair..

My hands went under his shirt and Unknowingly my hands trailed Down when he moaned between the kiss.

I tossed him under me on the seat. And took the Dominance from him... We're kissing forgetting about everything but suddenly,

"Heyyyyy moveeee"

We stopped and saw a car driver is shouting from behind..

"Bastard" I cursed under my breath.

When my eyes fell on Jimin who's all red under me... I moved a bit when he went to his seat.

I make the car move a little.

I saw jimin is fixed his shirt and hair. But his lips are looking so eatable, it's swollen red. I want to kiss him more...

What is that feelings which burns me from inside!!

I'm looking straight on the road when he asked,

"I'm sorry for what just happened"

"Why so?"

"I... I don't know why but just"

"Why do you kiss me all of a sudden?"

"Donno"

"Is there Anything you know?" I questioned him with a Little cold voice

"Yess i know that You're my sugar daddy, i can do this with you, you won't mind"

"Really?" I bitterly chuckled.

"You're the only one who didn't think me disgusting, so i can kiss you right?"

"So, whoever Don't think you disgusting, you'll kiss all of them??"

"No.. why??"

"Then why me?"

"I already told you nah"

"Jimin.. I.. I'm sorry for everything"

He get shocked hearing me sorry and I'm also shocked that I'm saying sorry to someone.

"Jimin I know I ruined everything, i can't repay it. I ruined your life, your innocence"

"But you saved my mom.. i Don't actually care about me.. all i care is for my mom. Your money saved her.. thanks to you..thank you for making me your sugar baby."

"You're okay with it being a Sugar baby?"

"As long as it's you, who get physical with me I'm okay with being a sugar baby"

"Only for me?"

"Hmm"

"Why?"

"Sir.... Traffic is clear let's go"

"Oh huh.."

We drove towards the hospital.. don't know what is waiting for us there!

__________

My Sugar Daddy ||Yoonmin FF ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें