Second Chance to Love

Hoseok Reached Yn's Work place to pick her up. He was waiting inside his car when his eyes fell on yn who came out and a guy was following him. Suddenly she stopped and looked at the guy, they talked for a while. Yn smiled at him which Made Hobi jealous a little. He got out of the car and Called Yn

"Look in front of you" He said

Yn looked in front of her and saw Hobi. He excused that guy and walked closer

"What are you doing here?" She asked

"I came to pick you up"

"Hobi, I told you, you don't have to do such things as a boyfriend does"

"Why? Why can't I do what a boyfriend does?" He asked with a little unpleasant voice

"Cause you're not my boyfriend now"

"Yn? You told me that you'll give me a chance, a second chance, it's been 4 days already. You're still same, angry, not wanting me around you. Why?"

"It's not easy to trust you again, that's why."

"Yn?"

"I should go now hobi, My bus will be missed"

"Yn..YN...STOP" He held her hand. "I have a car, we can go together"

"I prefer bus rides these days as it's Kinda Peaceful to sit at the window and look out while moving"

He immediately got his phone and called his driver to drive the car home

"Let's go. Let's take the bus together"

"Huh? What?"

Hobi grabbed her hand and pulled her with him.

"Hobi? What are you even doing?"

"If My girlfriend is taking the bus, then I'll take the bus too"

"I'm not your girlfriend"

"I'll make you" he said made yn goes blank. She can't believe what makes Hoseok chance so much!

They got into the bus.

Yn and Hobi sat quietly on the bus, side by side. There was a heaviness between them, a weight of unresolved things. Hobi knew he had hurt Yn deeply, in a way that might not be easily forgiven. Yet, he was determined to make anything, to do whatever it took to earn her forgiveness.

Yn stared out of the window, feeling the cool breeze on her face. Her mind was a blank canvas, thoughts scattered like leaves in the wind. Hobi stole glances at her from time to time, his heart aching with regret and longing.

Hobi took a deep breath and gently reached for Yn's hand, which rested on her knee.

"Yn" his lips shake

She turned to look at him, surprise evident in her eyes. Their gazes locked, and in that silent exchange, words unspoken hung heavy in the air. Their hearts beat in rhythm, but the pain in Yn's heart threatened to push Hobi away.

"Hmm?" she hummed in a low voice and Pulled her hand from his grip.

Hobi looked down and sighed. He is emotional as well,

"Do you.. Really hate me now?" He spoke in a low voice..

"Hate?" She looked outside of the window again, and said "do you think I'm pushing you away cause of hate?" She smiled bitterly, Her eyes numb, Her smile is slowly fading out. "How will you feel hobi, if someone assumed your character? How will you feel?" Her voice and words were reflecting the pain she held inside.

"You know, Men always Presume everything about a woman without knowing what she actually needs, or how she is! I was always straight forward in my life cause I didn't like to act girly as I grew up with Boys. I behaved like boys, directly approaching people whom I like, I've always done that, and I got scolded cause of that many times." She chuckled a little "You know, Taehyung always scolded me for proposing boys" She looked at hobi who was looking at her fondly, listening to her words. He's silent, but his eyes were not.