WE'RE TOGETHER

Days passed, when Yoongi and Jimin started their lives, newly. They are finally having a peaceful life where they love each other the most. Jimin finally has his genuine smile on his face which was missing from his life.

Jimin succeeded to have Yoongi in his life as his boyfriend not as his Sugar daddy.

Jimin and jimin's mom is staying in Min Mansion currently as Jimin said their house needed renovation.

Jimin is still scared to tell his mom about the truth of his and Yoongi's relationship. He doesn't want his mom to hate him again.
----

"Jimin, Don't be stubborn"

"No.no i don't wanna go to College today. I'm so nervous. I'll die if I go there Yoongi, please don't force me"

"Jimin, today, your results will come out" he said without looking at Jimin while fixing his tie when Jimin slowly hugged him from back

"Daddy please" he showed his puppy eyes to Yoongi when Yoongi looked at him through the mirror and smiled

"Don't you wanna know your results?" He said when jimin shakes his head and pouts

"You go and take my result as my guardian please" he again shows his puppy eyes "please please daddy"

Yoongi smirked "No baby, this puppy eyes will not gonna work and specially this daddy word also won't work on me now"

"You bad, you don't love me anymore" He said and sit down on the floor when a voice came,

"Jimin you got ready dear?"

Jimin looked at the door and pouts, "No, I don't wanna go. Please Mom, tell yoongi to take my result"

His mom smiled "you're still a child"

"Yes I am. But no one is listening to me"

"If you're this much scared of your results then why didn't you study on time?" Yoongi sprinkled some salt in his wounds by this quotation

"Should I remind you?" He tilted his head with his raised eyebrows when Yoongi knows he was the reason.

"Son, it's not like you'll gonna go for higher studies so marks doesn't matter right!? You said you'll gonna open your dance academy so why not focus on that?" Mrs. Park utters when Yoongi supported her

"Yes jimin, that's the point. You want to open your dance academy so why are you so bothered by your results? And I'm sure you did well in your dance subjects"

"If you all are saying like this, fine, I'll go but If i failed, I'll not going to repeat the college i swear!"

Everyone chuckled.

"Mom, will you also come?"

"No baby, I have to go to meet My old friend, she invited me today"

"Ok Enjoy your meeting and take care of yourself, Cross the road carefull-" yoongi cut his words by saying "I'm calling the driver, he'll take you to your destination Ma'am and when you'll be done, he'll take you back. you don't need to go alone"

Mrs. Park gives yoongi a small smile,

"No son, i can go by myself, you don't need to be worried for me these much. You already did a lot for me and my Jimin. You also keep me in your huge mansion and treat me like a small kid, don't even let me do anything. I feel so bored tbh. So i just want to walk to her house so that i can inhale some fresh breath while enjoying the nature"

"Then take bodyguards with you Ma'am. As you know, i have a lot of business rivals. Jimin and you are my soft spot, so they can attack on you."

"Yes Mom, please take Mr. Choi with you"