Chapter 19

What's up everybody?!? Here is another update for all of you to read. I'm hoping to update again real soon since I have some time coming up that will allow me to write more frequently. Here's to hoping! This chapter is dedicated to xxscenequeenxx because I got a lovely dedication from her. Go check out her work! Thanks so much for the shout out :)

Don't forget: Read. Vote. Comment. Read again. haha Enjoy!!!

********************************************************************************

Seth’s POV

It had only been two days but that was enough for me. Once everyone in the pack was aware that Faye had been taken, everyone kicked into action. We searched for any trace in the woods that would give us a direction to go. Sam asked the Cullens to help and they didn’t hesitate. Carlisle planned to make some calls to friends around the Montana area. We weren’t sure if the Stark pack still resided there but it was a starting point.

Emily was either crying or moping around the house. She still blamed herself. She thought the fact that she wasn’t a shifter aided in the kidnapping of Faye. No one blamed her but she wasn’t going to listen to anyone. She wasn’t taking it well.

Sam was trying to be strong for her and the rest of the pack but I could tell the stress and worry was wearing him down. He was worried about his adopted daughter. The Stark pack didn’t seem like the nicest aside from the fact that they fought us and took Faye against her will. The whole pack was acting off without her around. Leah was back to her moody self, snapping at anything or anyone. The others were always in a somber mood. No one smiled. IT was like all the happiness had been taken with Faye.

It had only been two days and I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker. I couldn’t or wouldn’t sleep. If I wasn’t out searching for any clues, I was at the Cullens waiting for updates on Carlisle’s contacts. My body wouldn’t relax enough for me to get any sleep. When I lay down, the only thing I could think about was what could be going on with Faye. Were they hurting her? Was she crying? Did she ache to have my arms wrapped around her as I was? By the time all of these thoughts start running rampant through my head, sleep is a distant memory.

None of the pack or the Cullens said much to me. They weren’t sure what I’d do or say if they mentioned Faye. To be honest, I didn’t know either. My wolf was sad and on edge which made me feel twice the emotions. I knew I looked horrible. I wasn’t eating right which meant less energy. Less energy means less healing. If I hurt myself while searching, instead of being visible for a few minutes, I was now visible for several hours after.

I wanted to always be moving, never sitting still because who knows what was happening to Faye. If she was not getting any sleep or was being hurt then I deserved the same. The only way I stopped was if Sam ordered me to. Which was why I was currently at the Cullens house.