Chapter 20

Hello!! Whoo I got up the update a lot faster than I thought I would. One of my drama classes has been taking up a lot of time becuase I am working behind the scenes for a play but luckily, next week I am off for the whole week!! Hopefully I can upload two chapters this week :)

Vote and comment!! Enjoy!

******************************************************************************

Faye’s POV

            Keith wasn’t lying. It’s been four days since I had been taken and I have yet to leave the room they had designated as mine. Every day he, along with Damien and Fredrick, came to see if I was willing to cooperate. And every day it was a resounding no.

            I could tell they were getting frustrated with me. Keith would yell at me about how I was ungrateful and how the Stark pack was superior to La Push. There was nothing that could convince me of that. He was wasting his breath. When I had told him so once, it got me a slap across the face.

            Damien was also getting angrier as the days progressed. I mean, I could kind of understand. He had been raised to think that I was meant for him and I was rejecting him. He didn’t touch me in those visits but the longer I held out, the more nervous I got that he would eventually snap. He was a ticking time bomb. I just hoped my pack got here before I had to fight him off.

            Fredrick was a different story. He accompanied the Alpha and his son to every visit but he always stayed in the back. Sometimes when I would throw an insult at them, I would catch him with a small smile on his face watching with amusement instead of anger. Even though he seemed more trustworthy than the others, I was still weary of him. I couldn’t help but think back to the night that he was chasing me through the woods.

            The only other time people came to my room was to bring me food. Luckily, I had a bathroom that was connected to the room so I could take showers in peace. Once I got bored, I decided to search around my new room. I found that some clothes hung in the closet. They were girl’s clothing but they were a little big on me. I wasn’t sure where they came from. It couldn’t be a female’s in the pack because I had yet to see any.

            To keep myself entertained and mind occupied from thoughts of my pack and Seth, I would read the books I found in the bottom of the closet. They were old and dusty which was an obvious sign that no one in the Stark pack bothered reading them.

            Overall, it wasn’t all bad. I was left alone which was what I wanted. But when the night came, I couldn’t escape my thoughts. Usually I ended up crying myself to sleep if I could get any at all. My mind would bring up images of the pack and I’d wonder what they were doing. Were they planning and coming for me soon? Was Seth okay? I knew he wasn’t fully because I wasn’t with him.