Chapter 10

Hello, hello!! Sry for the delay but I have had a very awesome but busy week. Thankfully though I don't have a lot of homework so I could finish writing this chapter so I could post it for all of you to read!! I hope you all like it. The dtae itself is not included in this chapter but we see Emily and Faye's relationship get a bit closer. The date will be the whole next chapter so get excited!!! (There may even be a little bit of Seth's POV. Would you like that?)

Enjoy!!   Vote and Comment

********************************************************************************************

          “Oh my gosh,” Leah said and slumped down into the recliner at my house. I laughed at how drained she looked. We had only been gone for a few hours but it was clear that it seemed like centuries to her.

            “What’s all this about?” I heard behind me. I turned my head to see Emily walking into the room, dish rag in hand, and taking in the scene in front of her. Leah sprawled across the chair, my face red from laughing and several bags of clothing littering the floor.

            “We just got back from shopping. I have a date with Seth tonight and Leah took me to get some stuff,” I replied. When I said the word shopping, Leah let out a groan and mumbled Leah quit being a baby.”

            And truthfully the experience hadn’t been that bad. Seeing as it was my first time that I can remember, I thought it was actually pretty fun. We made it to Port Angeles and since Leah had no idea where to go, we parked and walked down the sidewalk going into any store I thought had promise. Unfortunately for Leah, there were several.

            So from store to store we went, I got a few things here and there. I didn’t have any cash on me but Leah offered to help. I tried to deny it but Leah is, well…stubborn may be the best word. That was probably her second mistake because who knows how much between the two of us we spent. The whole way home Leah moaned and groaned about how she just wanted to go to bed and it was only six o’clock!

            “Whoa, it looks like a bomb of clothing and bags went off in here,” Sam said coming to stand next to Emily as he looked around the room a little bewildered. The phone rang which sent Emily off and Leah looked over at us. I saw Sam crack a smile from the corner of my eye. “I thought you didn’t like shopping Leah,” he said.

            She scowled at him from her seat. “I don’t and won’t ever again,” she said standing up and pushing bags out of her way. Emily came back in with a smile. We all turned to her. “What’s got you all smiley?” Leah said, not at all interested in the answer.

            “That was Seth. He said he’ll pick you up at eight for your date,” Emily said clapping her hands together in excitement. I looked at her in shock. Leah looked indifferent like I thought. And Sam looked a little perturbed.