Epilogue

Here it is readers: the epilogue for A Rogue Imprint!!! I can't believe it has come to an end and I'll try not to cry. I couldn't have done it without all of you great fans/readers. Because you continued to read, it gave me the motivation to keep on writing and updating. So this epilogue is dedicated to all of you!!! I hope you enjoy the last chapter of Faye and Seth's story :)

Enjoy and as always, don't forget to vote and comment!!

*****************************************************************************

Faye’s POV

            A few weeks have passed since I returned to La Push and everything is finally getting back to normal. When we first got back, Emily and Seth’s mom Sue were waiting at the house for us. Emily almost tackled me which was slightly awkward since I was still only covered by one of Seth’s shirts.

            She repeated apologized to me, crying the whole time. I tried to comfort her as best as I could until Sam could pry her off me. I didn’t blame her for anything. I even told her so but she just wouldn’t listen. For about a week, she was always near me doting on my every need. It was nice but totally unnecessary. Eventually I convinced her that I was fine and she has lessened up on the doting part although I do still catch her watching me sometimes.

            The new Stark pack was doing well under the leadership of Fredrick. Most of them decided to stay as a group instead of going their separate ways. They had been a “family” for years now so it was understandable. The whole pack moved to Washington, a few towns over from La Push. Sam wasn’t sure about their intentions at first but Fredrick said it was because the houses in Montana held too much bad blood. Plus they wanted to be closer in case we would ever need their assistance.

            It was nice having another pack close by. The Cullens were great friends but more shifters almost felt like a comfort even though a few months ago they were our enemy. Fredrick visited a few days ago. He wanted to report on how the pack was adjusting and check in with me. They all wanted to make the past up to me but as long as they were friendly and helped out my new pack, then I was satisfied.

            Surprisingly enough, I found out the reason Leah was so quiet after the battle and why she was so distracted. Fredrick and she were imprints. On his first visit, I wanted to officially introduce everyone, besides Sam of course, and it was pretty obvious that something was going on between those two.

            Seth wasn’t excited about it at first but with a little persuasion from me, he let it go. The only sad thing about it was that Leah had to leave to stay with the Stark pack. She was my best friend and the first one I was able to open up to when I was first adopted. I was happy that she was finally able to move on from the whole Sam situation though and we still talk every other night.