Chapter 4

Princess couldn't wait, it was the next day and she was already preparing her second wedding. The woman never got tired. I didn't lock myself in my bedroom this time, I was more involved in the wedding preparations. I think that a part of me accepted everything . I just hoped that Princess would be infertile and the king would be forced to marry a second wife. I was certain that he would not look further, I was ready. We prepared Princess's wedding, I helped her choose the dress and decor. For the first time in a while, we were close together . We did everything as a family that I even forgot about my stupid plans. We were happy again and no man could come between us.
It was her wedding day, I am sure that she was pleased that I tried to kill myself on the first one because it was stunning, the first one had nothing on that one. I hated weddings but this one was of a kind. I too felt like a bride without a prince in my arms. The matrimonial was beautiful and touching. I even made a speech, it was so real and honest that I even remember those words.
“Princess my first love, today I am proud to stand here and say that I know love because of you. I know that I haven't been the sister of the year, I know that I have done things that have hurt  you but it was all because of love. You forgave me after everything I did, now I see why he choose you, you are kind and loving. You will make the best mother and wife. You taught me the most important lessons in life and some will forever be with me.
Please respect your husband but most importantly give him peace in his life, a home he will want to come back to after a long day at work. Love is painful, it's not all sweet and rainbows, trust me I know. Never go to bed while you are still angry at him, may a new day be a new day. Don't stop dreaming like mom, love your husband. Finish what you have started because I always do. Fight for him because many would give up everything they have for him. Twins, cheers to us and your lovely husband.”
I was good at acting and the emotions would get to you. Madam was crying as always. “Thank you Sofia, I love you too and I don't do what I do to hurt you. I am sure mom is happy where she is. Finally, we are alright. Nothing has changed, I still love you like I did eight years ago. You will always be in my heart and you are going nowhere because I lost the lock, I love you.” cried Princess.
I cared less, I couldn't stop their lousy marriage but I knew that I had to squeeze myself in . Three is better than two. Yes! I wanted the tittle, I wanted to feel loved and respected. It was every girl's dream but not Princess's dream, at least that's what she told me. People lied all the time and the message was clear.
“It had been a long day and I thank every single person who was there by my side.” said Princess as she was saying farewell to everyone .
“We wish you well, may you enjoy your holidays and get all that your heart desires. You have been the best granddaughter and the best sister, you deserve this after everything that you have been through. I am proud of you and I know that your mother is also proud because you choose what you love. Go and heal and don't forget to call us. Take many pictures and come back with a kid,” said  granny.
We all said our goodbyes to Princess. I thought that everyone was overreacting, it was not like she was to be gone forever. Everyone just had to say goodbye to the queen, whenever she was called a queen, I had to go and throw up because wow!
She called us when she got there, she told us how she was shopping without looking at the prices. She was having the best time of her life and cared less about me. People change, trust me. She even attended a leadership academy, she was really serious  about the queening thing but she told me that she didn't even think about it.
She was happy and I was not. I couldn't let her live my dreams. For those months that she was enjoying her honeymoon, I spent them going to the best witchdoctors in the country and they promised me that Princess won't conceive and even if she was to conceive, she would give birth to a baby girl.
We all knew that the royal family wouldn't be happy with that, they wanted an heir which would be a boy. That was enough for me, Princess always wanted kids and the thought that she was not going to get them or please his man made me happy. Call me the devil but it tickled me in all the right places, I was finally relaxed.
She stole my dreams and I believed that I stole her kids.
“She will not be able to bear king's kids  and I would be asked to step in to perform her duties. Chief would marry me and forget about Princess. I will give him tons of kids and our bond will never be broken. I will show him what love is, I will make him feel like a man that he is not then he will forever feel respected by me and he will never let me go.” That was my master plan.