Chapter 12

I was released from prison after full ten years, it indeed changed me. It's a whole different world , you learn about the system. It teaches you discipline, time-management, how to control anger issues , how to stay away from trouble , how to heal and how to ask but they never taught me how to forgive , so here I am and I still hold grudges, I can't let go of some things.
You mess up and I mess with your face and revenge is in my blood. So if you want to know from me, I would say that jail taught me nothing . It just kept me away from the outside world , I did bad things and I still can.
I called an uber to take me home, I felt good, not for being out but I wanted answers. They didn't visit me for fourteen years. I got there and they opened the gate , I found Princess there but I didn't see granny. Princess hugged me, the girl had the nerve. I pushed her and she fell, the next thing the security guards were all over me trying to protect their fake lousy queen.
You know what she said? “It's fine, I understand.” Hell! She understood nothing. She asked me to sit down and I  did. “We let you here after everything that you did and what do you do?...you attack me. Do you love jail that much, I thought that we are sisters.,” she said.
“Oh! That's what I also thought but guess what? The world doesn't work that way, you didn't visit me for fourteen years , I was hoping that you would come. I wasn't asking you to visit me everyday but you being you, the best sister in the world decided that I no longer needed you. Why did you? Why Princess?”  I asked furiously.
“I was busy but I was going to come, you don't have to shout at me unlike you I have kids to take care of, a family to mind and a community to lead so I am so sorry that you were not on top of that list.,” she said. “How dare you? You are the reason I don't have a kid and you are also the reason I am damaged. You are always the reason. You said that we are sisters but what did you do? What you always do…I rest my case.”
“That's what you always do, act like a victim. Go ahead, sister and do the only thing that you are good at. The child is better wherever she is because you would have never been good for her. You are not good for anyone…I tried to come but… I have a life,” she said. She said that she had a life, my life. She was living my life , it was something I couldn't forget because she always reminded me.
“So, gogo decided to join you? I don't need you,” I said taking my stuff. “She is dead dammit but you won't know because you are always too focused on yourself.  Gogo is dead, she died the night we last visited you , you are the reason she died but do you see her playing a victim? No! Grow a pair.”
“I am the reason she died? How? Why? Then you decided to leave me? You didn't inform me? How dare you?” I asked. “I didn't want to die on my way back, I have a throne to protect and a kid to take care of . Speaking about kids, where is that brat of yours,” she asked. I had no words for her, she saw me as nothing.  In her eyes, I was a murderer and she was the princess, the savior.
“Princess, you are my sister and you promised to take the baby after giving birth, did you? You always make promises but do you ever keep one of them? I make a mistake and you are the first one to judge me. Who judged you when you cheated on your husband with Shakes? Who judged you when you turned your back on me? Who judged you? I always had many things to say about you but I didn't. You know why? Because I loved you. You kept on hurting me and I kept on forgiving. I always convinced myself that I was the wrong one but today I am done…
You killed your husband, you got yourself kidnapped, you are the cause of everything and you know what I was, the victim. My baby is dead because of you, I will not have kids because of you. I nearly bleed to death because of you. Do you know how many times I escaped death? You killed the only person who understood me, granny. You nearly killed me, you said that I always play the victim . I am playing the victim because I am the victim. You started this and you'll pay, I am not done with you,” I cried.
“I am so sorry.” I didn't want to hear it. I went to my room and cried like a baby. Granny was dead and I didn't even know where she was laid. The least they could've done was to let me know and I would've grieved for her but no! The boss thought that I didn't deserve to know, I swore to make her meet her ancestors.
She was better that way and maybe she would be useful. The time came for dinner and I was called. The table was cold and intense , everyone avoided me.
“To make things easier for everyone, I will leave very early in the morning. It's clear that I am not wanted here,” I said. “No, you can stay here for as long as you want. We all forgave you long time ago,” Princess said. “Yes! I love you and you know that I don't have to forgive you because you had your reasons. You would never do that for spotlight,” Mulweli said.
“Thank you for your kindness but there is nothing left for me here. I've made up my mind and I am leaving tomorrow. Nothing you say will change anything,” I said. “Where are you going? How much do you need to survive? Will you be fine?” Princess asked. “When did you start to care ,” I asked furiously. Princess was insufferable.
“You don't have to talk to mom that way, she was only trying to help,” Mulweli said. “Where was she to help when I was loosing my daughter, you know nothing about us. Don't make me repeat myself because you know nothing,” I shouted. “Didn't you forgive each other? “he asked.                                      “Ask her…” then I left the room.
I went to the room to gather my thoughts, I had to go tomorrow but I had nowhere to go. Gogo was dead and my baby was dead so I thought that I had no reason to continue but I realized  that Princess was the one to stop breathing that night. She killed my baby and I was going to kill her, take her son to replace my daughter then I would continue living her life, my life.
I sneaked into her room in the middle of the night, I had a scarf so I strangled her to death. She always accused me of killing and I am sure that she was happy that I proved her right. It didn't matter what she thought because we were even. I dragged her body out of the room and put her in a boot of my car, along with my stuff.
I sneaked into the zoo, I paid the security guards and I was let in, you will be surprised once you learn that people can do anything for money. I got in with my car and I feed her to hungry lions. I sat there to make sure that they break every bone that was on her body then I took my clothes and burned them to ashes.
I was a pro and I made sure that I was not leaving any evidence behind. I went home and cleaned my room, It was like no one ever slept in there. Then I went to Princess's room, took her diary , her clothes then I was her. I became what I always wanted to become without worrying about anything. I threw myself on her bed and I said “MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.”