my everything.

YOU don't realize how much someone means to you till they're gone. 

For Mikasa it was the opposite, she knew how much Eren meant to her when he was still here but she didn't realize how much it would effect her when he was gone. 

She knew it would hurt but not this much. 

The pain of not seeing him everyday hurt more than any battle scar or wound. 

Leaning against the tree she looked up a the sky; it was a light shade of blue with white clouds that almost looked like they're smoothly painted, the sight was beautiful. 

" Why'd you have to leave" she thought out loud feeling the tears forming " we were supposed to be together and living peacefully without titans and wars". 

She blinked and felt the first tear roll down her face, slowly yet smoothly like it was meant to happen. 

" I miss you" this time more tears made they're way down and she didn't bother stopping them.  

She maybe be an Ackerman, but at the end of the day she was a human and her own person, someone who had to kill the man she loved more than anything for the sake of saving  humanity. 

" I didn't even get a chance to say I love you" 

No matter how much time passed the guilt and sadness ate her up every single day, even two years after. 

She knew he wouldn't want her to be like this, he'd want her to be happy and living in a world without titans and more freedom. But all that didn't matter to her if he wasn't there.

 Bring the red scarf closer to her she looked down at the ground, her vison was blurred cause of the tears forming in her eyes.

" Maybe will meet again in our next life and if fate decides too maybe even fall in love again"