what is love ( eren's version ).

PREFACE, MODEREN AU
WHERE EREN HAS TO WRITE
ABOUT LOVE FOR HIS ENGLISH
CLASS. 

REALLY WHAT I THINK HE WOULD
WRITE MIGHT BE A BIT OOC FOR
HIM BUT IT'S EREMIKA :) 

WHAT EXACTLY is love? 

If I'm being honest I have no idea. 

To some it might be spending time family or eating you're food or winning something. 

But if I'm being honest I think love if a way of freedom. 

Hear me out, we look at our parents and how in love they are and how  they act around each other, we may think it's weird but than you come to realize that it's just them being themselves, as much to our dismay. 

In a similar way I think that's how love should be. 

We shouldn't have that fear that our significant other is gonna judge or leave us if we be ourselves, if they really did love us they would accept us for who we are. 

Our whole life were told that people will like us for who we are and not someone we're not, and I guess that finding real and true love test that. 

The best and only example I can think of is me and Mikasa. 

I don't know why I'm writing this is a assignment but I better late than never you know ( plus Hanji you're chill and please don't show this to her or Levi I wanna live till I'm at least fifty thank you ). 

Anyways back to my point, me and her have been friends for as long as I can remember and not a day since high school started goes by where I don't fall more and more in love with her. 

I mean she's beautiful and everything but her personality is what makes me love her. 

She's strong, loyal, kind ( in her own way ), smart, badass, I could go on forever but I would loose track but best of she's accepted me for me. 

Not once did I feel the need to be some other, fake version of myself around her. I know she won't judge me or leave me, she's seen my and my worse and stayed ( and you know how bad my worse was ) 

Other girls who claim to be so in "love" with me are nothing compared to Mikasa. I know for a damn fact she doesn't stay around me just cause I'm attractive and hot ( hopefully she doesn't think I'm ugly though )

Overall she's seen past my look and instead of looking past my flaws ( which I have many ) she accepted them. 

I don't know if she feels the same way, hell she's way to good for me I don't expect her too but if I know anything about love it's all thanks to her, even if she doesn't know it. 

And no I wasn't no thinking of her while writing all of this!

Okay maybe I did but can you blame me after everything I just wrote it would be impossible to not have her on my mind.

In summary love is personal freedom, and I can say I found my freedom. 

authors note!! 
comment if you guys want 
a part two with mikasa's
version and a part three 
to conclude all of it :) love
you all take care and stay 
safe <3