Chapter 30: Handy Hell-pers

Nick shuffled through the tiny house. Ever since the day that the potion infected him, he stayed in the same house, and never left. He killed any scavengers he saw, not that that was surprising. Every infected person did. He held the same knife he used months back, to chase everyone out of the house. At one point, everyone was laughing, chatting, eating cake, pizza, getting prepared to open many many gifts and play for hours and hours. That's all gone now, and Nick had accepted it, but he missed everything. His dad, his mom, his siblings, his Bey-blades, his friends, all of it was just shredded ashes in his mind. Something that he'd have a panic attack if he thought about it all. But anyways.. Nick sat on a recliner, waiting for people to enter the deathtrap house so he could kill them. He saw something under the tv though, it looked like a hand, but it was large and inverted. He got up and looked under the tv, there were tons of hands under there. He almost screamed, and slowly backed up. The hands, one by one, crawled out from under the tv and charged for nick. They went through his body, and popped out through his back.

"WHAT THE-"

He freaked out, but then, one of the hands waved, it seemed friendly in a way. The rest of the hands started doing what seemed like a dance. Nick looked at them funny, he thought they were strange, but they didn't seem like they wanted to hurt him. One of the hands rubbed a finger on Nick's cheek. He shoved it away, weirded out by their strange behavior. Then again though, his face was a mess, not only were his eyes messed up, but the once black substance that ran from his eyes was now red, and there was a strange orange splatter on his cheeks, along with pink splatters on his cheeks, which were the remains of the potion that ruined everything. They couldn't be removed, but Nick never cared.

"Are you guys- nice..?"

He asked suddenly. Another hand reached out in front of Nick and made a thumbs up. He sighed in relief, and smiled at them.

"I guess you're kinda like my handy helpers."

Nick said. The hands settled on the ground, as if they wanted to sleep. Nick sat down on the floor, and laid on them. They positioned themselves to comfort Nick and they all laid down for a nap, although they couldn't for long. There was a large crowd outside of the house, Nick could see it. There were too many to fight off, even with some new helpers. They suddenly picked themselves up and ran out the back door, and ran in different directions until they were on the highway, they trailed off for hours.

Friends.

F O R E V E R