Mist killer

I woke up a couple days later looking around so later we where escort Tazuna and the atmosphere just feel deadly all of a sudden everyone on their guard especially me "everyone protect Tazuna," Kakashi said so we did and we heard a chilly voice hem just wat I expected from a copy ninja so we looking around "Show yourself," Tariq yelled "And you brought brats along with that's so unlike you Kakashi he said "show yourself," I repeat after Tariq so appeared several feet away from us by a lake "this creep up to something he may have water techniques like the other creeps from earlier I thought so my keyblade appeared and I got into my fighting stance "Hn... ready when you are I muttered coldly at the creep. "guys this is Zabuza a very dangerous rogue ninja from the Mist village," Kakashi informed us. we nod our head in understanding "Anzu protect Tazuna for us," I said glaring at Zabuza. Sure Hono she replied so he disappeared and appeared behind me so I quickly blocked his sword with my keyblade he was over powering me quickly. "Hem wat can that small keyblade have against sanedade so I disappeared and appeared and few feet away from him then he went toward Kakashi so me and Tariq ran him I swung my keyblade at him and Tariq had his Kunai in hand so we strike him and he turned into water. "what the f**k man," I muttered angrily so. He appeared next to Kakashi and did a hand sign Water Style prison ball jutsu so a ball of water envelope around Kakashi and trapping him and Zabuza summoned a clone and we prepared ourselves and foresaw Zabuza attack he's going for Tariq the clone instantly disappeared I disappeared appeared in front of Tariq in time and his sword stabbed me in the stomach so Tariq was shocked Hono you... why he stuttered. "I can't let my comrades die that's my second shinobi way I said weakly I started coughing up blood when he twist and pull his sword out of me "hem not what I expected but I killed someone today not just someone I killed the last Uchiha," Zabuza said smirking so my keyblade disappeared and I fell black out HONO Anzu cried Tariq Anzu take Tazuna away from here quickly he can't go after you because he can't get far away from the real one Kakashi yelled so they ran.