Heartbreak

I just stared at her as she glared at me then I start laughing evily.

"Hem... You really think... That you can beat me?" I asked chuckling.

She grit her teeth. "I know I can. You're weak, now. You have low chakra level. I can take you down," she stated strongly.

I smirked, chuckling again at her idiocy and appeared instantly behind her. "I don't think you have what it takes. You've never had it. Killing someone, hurting someone just for the fun of it... It's not you, Minx. You can't change who you are."

"This isn't for the fun of it," she said, "This is for my friends." "Your friends that are half dead by now?" I muttered into her ear.

Then she smacked me making me draw up blood from my mouth.

My head was turned to the side and I slowly looked back at her.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Those aren't just my friends, they're your friends, too! What have you done!? Don't you get what's happening!? Orochimaru's a pedophile, Hono! All he wants is your body! He's going to use you, you idiot, like the pedophile he is! Wake up!" She shouted grabbing my by my collar and shaking me furiously.

She punched me in my stomach making me skid across the field. Then she jumped on top of me making me look at her but my head was turned to the side.

"Why... Why are you doing this? Don't you see how much it's hurting everyone? How much it's hurting me? Why... Why are you..." Then I could tell she was bout to cry.

"Do you think... That I'm selfish...?" I asked. blowing my bangs off my eyes and her eyes widened as I stared at her I knew she saw my left cursed eye then her expression harden.

"Heck yeah, I think you're selfish! You're the most selfish person I've met on this entire planet, you infinite jerk!" She growled, holding my collar tighter.

"If you think that... Then show me. Show me... How angry you are. How much you hate me. Fight me. Win, and I'll know. Then I'll believe you. Then, I'll know that you can actually hurt me," I challenged.

"You... You..." She stuttered.

I'm waiting," I taunted smugly at her, smirking.

"She glared at me. " As you wish," she said punching me across my face then lift me and kicking me across the field again.

"Had enough yet!?" She growled, putting her hands on her hips.

"Hem... Have you?" I shot back standing up chuckling.

"Did anyone tell you how cute you are when you're angry? It's unbearably attractive, if I may say so myself," I taunted.

"Did anyone tell you how much of a dick you become when you're in battle?" She snapped.

"I think Tariq mentioned that once or twice while we were fighting... You know, when I almost killed him," I said smugly.

Then she smack me again across my face then punching and kicking me til she on top of me again grabbing my collar and knees on my waist.

Then she kept punching me til she pulled out her katana and put it to my neck as we stared at each other.

"What're you waiting for?" I asked, coughing up blood. "Finish it. Prove to me that you're not that weak, needy little girl you've always been."

She glared at me and swung her katana making it make contact with...

With the ground.

So she got up and turned away stared up at the gray sky as I got up and appeared behind her.