Hono match/ curse mark sealed

So a moment later we saw Minxie well she wasn't Minxie but look like her with the Crimson eyes and curse mark like me and next moment she behind Kabuto and punched him and he flew to the opposite side of the wall and the next moment she had him by the neck with one hand.Then punched him into the wall again so Kabuto on the ground cowering in fear looking around for her cuz he didn't have his glasses on to see her then he's bleeding all over. and she walking around him dragging her katana. "That look you're giving me... You do fear me.You're smart, Kabuto, aren't you? With all your little dossier cards and experience on these exams... I wonder... Did you see this coming? Did you think that you'd be so afraid of me right now?" She said, standing up. "What do you think I'm going to do next? You don't know, do you? You have no idea what I'm going to do...And it's driving you insane. You don't know how or when I'll strike... And it's just adding to your fear..." she encircled him slowly, dragging her katana across the ground. Each time she dragged her katana, Kabuto's head whirled in that direction, desperate to know where she was and what she was going to do.

She laughed that maniacal laugh once again, the laugh that surely wasn't hers.

"Tsk, tsk... Your knowledge didn't prepare you for this at all. Facing death is a part being a shinobi, isn't it? Real ninja face death almost everyday... Real ninja don't cower in fear like you are doing now. Heh... Isn't this lovely? The last thing you'll hear is my voice... Right before you die!" She hissed viciously swinging her katana down.

But... It never made contact with Kabuto's neck. All the sensei's, and I mean all of them were restraining her, and Kakashi said "stop Minxie this isn't you so she turned back to normal and fell out so later when she returned we congratulated her well they did I was last and I pulled her to the side. "Hey congratulations loser," I cheered. "That's all you have to say," she muttered. "No I wanna tell I wanna be with you," I sighed. "Really?" She inquired softly still looking upset about something. "Yeah... but that's up to you but you don't have to," I said. "I'll think about it," she said. She stood next to us and my face heated and I prayed that I wasn't blushing so they announced that I had to face Yoroi Akada and she looked at me. And she noticed that I was getting a wave of pain from my curse mark. "Don't look at me like that," I said. And her expression didn't change. "Okay I'll be fine I'll make it," I said. "You know I'm not going to back down," I said. "You won't withdraw for anybody not even me but be careful because I won't be able to come to your rescue this time," she said. So she start looking at me for a while with her puppy eyes then I finally spoke.

Ok fine if I promise I'll make it out the fight fine will you stop looking at me with those helpless puppy eyes," I said cooly. Then her smile brighten "Of course and like I said I won't be able to save you because it'll be cheating," she said.
"I promise I make it out safely and I'll win." I said. So I walked down stairs and into the arena to face Yoroi.

"Didn't waste any time did they," I thought, then suddenly my curse mark begin to hurt causing me to clutch my neck.

"Hmph I couldn't ask for anything more," Yoroi though.

"Yoroi and Honozi you have been chosen for the second match are there any objections," Hayate said.

"None here," I said.

"No," Yoroi replied.

Then my curse mark begin to hurt." The pain won't go away," I thought.

"That curse mark giving you trouble," Yoroi thought.

I thought back to what Kakashi said.

"Don't use your Sharingan," he said

"So you know about it," I asked.

"If that mark on your neck get out if control your life could be in danger," he said.

"I'm aware of that," I said.