Final Valley

"Your mind's made up?" Sakon asked.

"...Yeah take me to Orochimaru," I muttered.

"Are you sure Hono?" Tira asked tilting her head at me.

"Yeah, I severed my ties to the Leaf village now let's go," I muttered looking down avoiding Tira's gaze.

"Okay let's go before they find out and come after us," Sakon said.

"First we'll have to set some traps in case they come after Hono, they'll slow them down," Tatyuya said.

"Leave that to me." Kinimaru said smirking.

"All right let's go," Sakon said.

So we jumped toward the trees leaving the Leaf village border. And I was already starting to think about Minxie but I didn't want that so after a while we came to a stop.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"In order to unlock the curse mark other power you'll have to take this pill." Sakon said.

Then I start thinking about it and Tatyuya said something.

"Why you still thinking about that pathetic village I thought you severed your ties to that place!" Tatyuya proclaimed.

"...I did... I don't know about having my body in some strangers care, I could get killed or kidnapped." I replied looking at them.

"Don't worry we'll get you there safety we'll see to that because he-"

"Okay I guess I'm in your hands now," I said. I said, taking the pill Tatyuya hand me. So I put it my mouth and swallow it the I felt the power in me surging in my body. It was too much making me pass out.

Third person POV

After Hono fainted from the curse mark pill he was put into a big container then they sealed it using a barrier jutsu.

"Don't worry Tira he's going to be alright you have to wait til the curse power take effect.

So Tira was worried about her older brother for some reason but she promised to stick with him while they was with Orochimaru.

"Okay Tira you go ahead we don't want them to find out you his sister," Sakon said.

"O-Okay just take care of my brother for me please I don't want to lose him he's all I got," she said, turning away then jumping from tree to tree.

"Okay let's go shall we?" Sakon said smirking.

Then they started back heading towards the border going to Orochimaru.

*~*~*~*~

Tariq POV

So Choji was fighting the fat guy and Neji was fighting the creepy guy with six arms and Shikamaru is fighting that cute girl and Kiba's fighting the weird guy with a head behind his head and Rock Lee fighting that Kimimaru guy with the bones coming out of him. "Gross all those guys fucked up or something I don't know why Hono went with them and I'm chasing after Hono now if only I could catch up to him."

Third person POV

So Hono stopped on Madara Uchiha statue and Tariq caught up to him stopping on Hashirama Senju statue.

Hono POV

So I stopped because I knew Tariq wasn't going to stop following me. "I guess I have to resort to this huh?" I thought smirking to my self.

Tariq's POV

"Hono!" I yelled.

"So you going to run off again," I yelled hoping he'll hear me.