Cyber Sensation

???: I think it should work now. *Gasps*

A portal opened as a result of Taeyai testing the code. Boyfriend and subsequently you, have stepped out of the said portal.

Taeyai: Oh nice! I just made a character come outside the game!

Taeyai is a white-skinned female with black hair. She wears a white hoodie, black pants, and a pair of grey and white shoes. She also has a light blue hologram floating on her right hand.

 She also has a light blue hologram floating on her right hand

Boyfriend: Where are we now?

(Y/N): Huh, don't know, but my head hurts.

Taeyai: Uh, I still need to fix it...

Boyfriend pokes Taeyai's leg to get her attention.

Taeyai: Oh Boyfriend, what do you want?

Boyfriend pulls out his mic, and so do you.

Taeyai: You want to rap, right? *Chuckles* Um, I'm bad at singing. Hmmm, well, I think, umm... if you give me a little time, I'll send you two back...

(Y/N): Wait...

Taeyai: Huh? Not working? Why? But I'm sure I already fixed the code, why didn't it work—

Boyfriend throws his mic at Taeyai, hitting her in the face.

Taeyai: OUCH!

(Y/N): That's one way of getting someone's attention.

Boyfriend: Sorry.

Taeyai: Yeah, your right. *Sigh* I need to take a break from coding and have fun. Hey, what do you think we have some fun? 

She pulls out her mic.

Taeyai: Bring it on!

Taeyai: Well, you are pretty good than I thought. I'm so bad at it *Chuckles*.

Boyfriend: You can try again! 

(Y/N): And that was a pretty good song anyway!

Taeyai: Are you two cheering me up?

Boyfriend shows the peace sign.

Taeyai: Thanks! Hey, do you want another song? So yeah. Let's start!

Taeyai: I... I lost again, huh? Like always, yeah, because I'm a loser, and I CAN'T MAKE ANYTHING A SUCCESS IN MY LIFE!

She sniffs, followed by a slight chuckle.