Detected?

A purple portal appears in a forest with Boyfriend and girlfriend, and you have been thrown out of it.

Boyfriend: AAAAAHHH!!!! WAIT STOP!!! I SWEAR I WAS ONLY TOUCHING THE HIPS.

Boyfriend reaches out to go back, but alas, it disappears.

(Y/N): You did... WHAT!!! *Sigh* Why do I even bother?

Boyfriend: FUNK YOU. PURPLE FUNK

Girlfriend: Watch your mouth. That's still my dad.

Boyfriend: Why can't he just punish me like a normal dad? I don't know, like kicking me out or something.

(Y/N): 'Cause they ain't normal, we've been over this.

Boyfriend: Where are we anyway?

(Y/N): Some kinda wacky forest.

The three stumble across a path, one leads to civilization while the other is dark and dangerous.

Boyfriend: Hmm. Left or right?

(Y/N): Geez bro, I don't know. The path that leads to the dark jungle or the one that leads to town?

Boyfriend: Hmm this is a tricky one.

You facepalmed and Girlfriend sighed.

Girlfriend: Just— let's go.

Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and you walk into the village, seeing a diverse array of Ponies all around.

(Y/N): There seems to be an abundance of colorful quadrupeds.

Girlfriend: *GASP* (Y- BF OH MY GOD THIS SHIT IS F THIS IS FUNKING MY LITTLE PONYGMMGOMHOMGHOFMGOMOHOLLYYYSHITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): Chillax! We ain't gonna die if you calm down.

Boyfriend: Whoah. You're a brony???

(Y/N): So?

Girlfriend: Well some prefer the term Pegasister.

(Y/N): I've never heard that term in my entire life.

Boyfriend: Sounds dumb. Gotta say your dad knows how to torture a man. I'd rather have me burning by the edge of a trident than be stuck in Candyland.

(Y/N): Should I get a gun?

Girlfriend: Can you?

(Y/N): Uh... no...

Girlfriend: It is not "Candyland" it's Ponyville.

Boyfriend: You seem to be quite knowledgeable about this toy-marketing TV show.

(Y/N): I haven't watched that show ever since I woke up.

Girlfriend: Quite indeed. In about a few seconds, a funny character is going to show up and introduce us to the town. Riiight... Abouuut NOW!!!!

(Y/N): We got the wrong pony. Funk...

Twilight Sparkle: ... WHAT THE FUNK. MONSTER!!! THIS IS A LOYAL EMERGENCY!!!!

Boyfriend: W-Wow! I thought this was a kid's show.

Girlfriend: Oh great. it's the racist pony.

(Y/N): Okay... guess I'm not the only person who hasn't show in a while.

Twilight Sparkle: W- WHOA WH-OK FIRST OFF I-I'm— I'M NOT RACIST. I- I'm friends with a bunch of different types of ponies around.