The Return...?

It was one of those days again. I wasn't really sure what to do today and it seemed as if the rest of the gang didn't either. We were just outstrolling and went our separate ways. If I recall correctly.

It was one of those days again. I wasn't really sure what to do today and it seemed as if the rest of the gang didn't either. We were just outstrolling and went our separate ways. If I recall correctly our last adventure was about a whole month ago. It seems surprising even considering the fact that we haven't sung in a whole month. I guess we just haven't met anyone interesting in quite some time.

As I thought about these somewhat depressing thoughts, I walked into an unfamiliar face.

The person is a lanky humanoid alien with grayish-white skin, dark red bowl-cut hair, and large black eyes. She appears to have no neck; her sphere-shaped head floating above her body. She wears sleek black clothing with a red belt and pointed red shoes, along with a black backward ball cap with an orange brim and circular insignia.

 She wears sleek black clothing with a red belt and pointed red shoes, along with a black backward ball cap with an orange brim and circular insignia

The person seems to be floating not that I'm unused to that but it's the other thing about this person that confuses me. They seem to be talking telepathically.

'Hey, what gives?'

That's... not normal.

'What is that supposed to mean?'

(Y/N): Sorry, sorry, I'm (Y/N), and you are?

'Nikku, call me Nikku.'

That's an interesting name.

'Why thank you.'

I'm assuming you know a little bit about me?

'Actually, yes.'

(Y/N): Well, I'm (Y/N), and hold that thought, would you like to sing?

'Singing?'

She looked... nervous. It was hard to tell.

'I'm not that great of a singer. The way I've learned to sing is by mimicking other creatures.'

(Y/N): Like echo stitching?

'Echo stitching? What is that?'

(Y/N): You should try to mimic some of the people I battled against.

'I can try.'

[(Y/N)]

Haven't sang-a while

...

I'll just free-a-style

(Y/N): Wow, that song brings back so many memories.