Redemption???

*Amor P.O.V*

It's all my fault, I gave them all hope that this would be the mod without any controversies. I wish there was a way to rewind time, but honestly, that's even pettier than what happened. I wish I c-could... Bob and Bosip already hate me.

I was wearing my signature yellow hoodie with black sleeves, and black jeans with yellow lines around them.

I fell onto the pavement and thought of all the bad things I'd ever done. I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

Amor: Huh?

(Y/N): It's you. Thought I recognized that hair.

Amor: (Y/N)? Why are you here? How'd you...

(Y/N): Energy signature.

Amor: But—... What happened to you? I mean the whole robot eye and hand thing? And like where's your gauntlet thing?

(Y/N): That's a looong boring story.

I wanted to hug him for coming to look for me but I felt like I was off-limits from even touching anyone anymore.

(Y/N): You want a hug? That always cheers people up. Even if it's very minuscule.

Amor: No thanks.

(Y/N): Dammit if I wanna give you a hug I'll give you a hug.

He pulled me into a hug and I was still hesitant from all the death threats all the haters and most importantly losing all my friends, from all the mod developers, like Ash and Blu to the fun gang kicking me out, not that I didn't deserve all of that, refuse to give in as fast. After a brief hug, he let go.

(Y/N): So? What happened? Why are you inside our game? And why were you crying?

Amor: I want to explain. I really do—...

(Y/N): Then do so.

Amor: Well, our world has something called Twitter... and...

I physically can't continue... I'm scared of losing them... Bob and Bosip already hate me. Honestly, BF and GF might as well already hate me... (Y/N) might as well.

(Y/N): Hey listen okay... If it's embarrassing or something along those lines... I swear I won't laugh...

Amor: I-I did nsfw of my friend who was a minor...

I look away not wanting to hear what his response would be.

(Y/N): Holy damn... That's the last thing I expected from someone like you.

Amor: Wait... you don't hate me?

Honestly, I was expecting something a lot more harsh than that.