An Exeticing Time

It was snowy and we thought that we might head down south. We were at a bus stop.

(Y/N): Ooo brr... Aww, it's cold.

Chocolate: I know. Why didn't you get a jacket?

Apple: I still have a spare jacket.

She tossed it to you. You grabbed it using your extended hand. You bumped into someone else at the bus stop.

(Y/N): Oh, sorry. Names (Y/N).

Ace: Huh? Oh hey there! I'm Ace, what's up?

Ace has light blue fur with a tail white fur under it and long dark blue hair. He wears a black parka and a white shirt under it. The parka has a zipper and a red trim, blue jeans, and a red scarf. He has a golden earring on his ear and white horns on his head. He wields a microphone in his right hand.

 He wields a microphone in his right hand

The others smile.

Chocolate: I'm Chocolate, and that there is Apple. Bit of a short-tempered girl.

Apple: Hey! I do not have a short temper.

(Y/N): We're going down south. Stopping in Manhattan to get a bit of shopping.

Ace: Manhattan? There's a bus that will take you there, but the next one doesn't arrive until a few minutes.

(Y/N): Wanna rap battle while we wait?

Ace: You want to rap battle in the meantime? Sure!

Ace: Whoa, that was great! You harmonized so well with me towards the end there!

Chocolate: Wow brother you really have stepped up your game.

(Y/N): Heh, thanks, guys.

Ace: You up for another?

(Y/N): Heck yea.

Ace: Jesus, you're really good at this!

(Y/N): Comes with the gang.

Apple: Wow that's actually cool.

Chocolate: That was a horrible joke.

She shivers putting her hands on her shoulders.

Ace: Okay, okay, we gotta do one more. This is too much fun!