Fever Town

Boyfriend: I swear to God GF if we don't find him...

Girlfriend: Hey, relax he'll be fine...

Boyfriend: I'm starting to think you might have alternative motives.

Girlfriend: What?

He grabbed her and threw her to a wall nearby, scratching her and causing her to bleed. You rushed over to her. You made sure she was alright while glaring at BF. He started singing, and in turn so did you.

You stared at him when he brought down that drop. He threw the microphone at you, knocking you to the ground.

Girlfriend: (Y/N)...

???: (Y/N)? (Y/N)!!!

*End of Dream*

You shook your head and noticed Tea, looking through the window of your car.

(Y/N): Oh, it was a dream... Damn, it felt so real tho.

Tea: What did you see?

(Y/N): Ah... Can't remember anymore.

Clearly not true you remember exactly what happened, but Tea's got enough on her plate. We were driving 'round town 'til Fever asked you to stop.

(Y/N): So, is there a reason why we're in the shady part of town? I mean the shadier part of town.

Tea interrupted my monologue.

Tea: Actually every part in town is kinda shady—

Fever: We've been getting strange complaints. Supposedly, there's been word of a 'monster' lurking in some of the decret... Decrent... uh... Decrept...

(Y/N): I think the word you're looking for is "decrepit."

Fever: Yeah that! The decrepit buildings on this side of town. Luckily, there's no such thing as monsters, so I'm guessing it's just some silly rumor created by the kids on the playground!

Tea: You... do realize I'm from space... right? And... you yourself are a demon. In fact, yesterday we had an encounter with a shapeshifter, and (Y/N) is a literal cyborg, and let's not forget the alien watch.

Fever: Your point?

Tea: *Ugh* Never mind, Let's just get this over with. You sure this is the right building?

As we walked inside Fever said...

Fever: I can't say for sure. Every building on this side of town looks the goddamn same. Is there a light switch?

(Y/N): Can't you summon some cool demon fire or something?

Fever: The only fire I can summon is from my love for Tea. Both kinds.

Tea: I dunno... probably not as hot as actual fire...

Fever: I can prove it.

He gets closer to her.

Tea: Here we go.

(Y/N): Hey don't funk in front of me. I'll turn into a lit alien then.

You transformed into Heatblast.

Heatblast is a plasma-based life-form whose body is composed of a super hot inner plasma body covered by dark reddish-brown volcanic rocks. As a fire-based entity, his body radiates high amounts of heat. His feet have a slight oval-like design with only two toes and one back toe. His tongue is also made of fire while his collarbone resembles a volcano which generates a fiery "hair" that covers his head, leaving his mask-like face visible with no nose or ears. He sported two miniature volcanoes on his shoulders and had a muscular build.