Silver_Sinlight?

Bob: Who?

[Silver_Sunlight: Hey who ended the last chapter early?]

Silver: Ah... sorry... name's Silver...

Bosip: And how'd you get into Amor's computer?

Silver: I have my ways. Speaking of the blue-haired boy... any of you know where he is?

Bobal: AND WHY DO YOU CARE!!!

Silver: I had a feeling you all wouldn't be willing to cooperate. (Especially you Bobal.) Yet I shall not take this laying down. Amor asked me to draw rough sketches of you all, so I've been here since the very beginning. I created you guys for funk's sake! 

Bob: So what?!

Silver: I just wanna have a one-on-one chat. You don't understand, do you? Fine, I guess I'll have to make it painfully obvious for all of you.

He snaps his finger as if expecting something to happen, but nothing happens or so I thought. I then feel someone hugging me.

Bob: Bosip I don't feel so good.

I turn around to see Bob being torn into atoms, one atom at a time.

[Selever: Really?

Silver_Sunlight: Yes really.]

Silver: You always were the most pathetic one.

I hug Bob in hopes that will keep him alive.

Bobal: HOW DARE YOU!!!

Silver: What's the matter, Bobal? Cat on your tongue? I wonder who would have been able to help you if he hadn't disconnected from this computer.

[Selever: You're up to something. 'Cause, you know Amor is stuck in the game with the others.

Silver_Sunlight: Worry not my white-headed friend it'll come together later.]

Bosip: Bofo! Connect us back to Amor's computer.

Bofo must be so confused right now.

Bofo: What? Why?

He peeks out the window and realizes he has no choice.

Bowaev: What's going on—

Silver: Oh, hello Bowaev...

Bowaev: Who are you?

Silver: The last person you'll be seeing before your demise.

[Selever: Heh, that one almost worked.]

Bowaev: What.

Silver: Sinister shackle rain!

A barrage of arrows came down on Bowaev. Bobal rushed over to Bowaev, but he was already too late, one had hit the young boy right in the skull.

Bosip: You monster...

Silver: Can't be as bad as Amor did.

He said with an evil smirk. Bob just before the last few atoms of him faded, shouted.

Bob: This is even worse than what Amor did.

He stood there stunned but just when I thought those words had struck him somewhere he said...

Silver: You know this is going exactly as I planned it right Bosip?

[Selever: Man... you make a pretty good villain.