Caroling With Carol

Mami and her friends went back home and you were left confused as to how powerful this form actually was... as it was your first time using it. After that whole ordeal, you went back to the bus stop... 

Until an African-American girl with black eyes and black hair that she styles into an afro. She wears a long-sleeved light greyish-purple shirt underneath a dark grey t-shirt, blue shorts, black thigh-length socks with white lines on them, and dark and light grey sneakers. She also holds her microphone in her left hand while keeping her right hand in her right pocket.

 She also holds her microphone in her left hand while keeping her right hand in her right pocket

Walks up to you.

Carol: Yoo bro wsup.

(Y/N): Huh?

Carol: (Huh, they weren't kidding when said he lost his memory.) Seems you've forgotten who I am. Maybe a song will remind you.

(Y/N): Heck yes.

Apple & Chocolate: (He'll never change.)

Carol: Hehe, the song was fire right?

(Y/N): Damn straight Carol.

Carol: Huh? You do remember!

(Y/N): Sorry for not realizing that earlier.

Carol: It's 'k. You up for another?

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm always ready.

Carol: Ay you heard of Megan Thee Stallion?

Carol: Stuff went hard right?

(Y/N): Yeah! I knew you'd keep the beat even if I left.

Carol: Hey! Don't say stupid stuff like that.

Apple: Yeah we're still here.

(Y/N): One more?

Carol: Heck yeah! Time to boogie!

*A Few Weeks Later*

We went down south for a bit for a little bit of family bonding.

[Silver_Sunlight: No not that kind of bonding get your minds out of the gutter.]

We came back, settled in, and went for a walk, only to be met with GF and Carol having an intense golfing section.