Date Night-Masses

As you fly as AmpFibian.

A blue jellyfish-like alien with white and blue patterns on his skin. His torso is wrapped around in his slime-wrapped skin. He has five tendrils, four coming out of his torso and one coming from the bottom of his torso. He has a slightly darker blue fin on top of his head. He wears a white, black, and green strap around his torso.

You catch something rocketing into Neo City's central district

You catch something rocketing into Neo City's central district. An asteroid?

You fly over there and rocket towards the ground along with it. A... capsule? In space? You had so many questions but not enough to get answers. You dash towards it and watch as it goes crashing into a nearby park.

(Y/N) as AmpFibian: Hope Sky didn't see that.

You spot a genetic duplicate of yourself...? He has long, gray hair, pale skin, and red eyes. He walks up to the pod and grabs what looks to be a very similar duplicate of your Omnitrix. He slams his hands onto the Omnitrix and transforms.

He becomes a small, fairy-like alien with soft purple skin, red wings which have four segments, he has two large red eyes, he has also pink marks on his chin and around his eyes, his hair is a dark shade of purple with a red spot in front, Pesky Dust does not have a mouth.

Pesky Dust has a "dress" like uniform with black gloves and a top uniform separated by red from the openings of clothes and the black bottom of the costume, The bottom of the costume has a red spiky pattern surrounding his waist, the very bottom the opening is white with red hexagons on each of the sides.

He flies off in a cardinal direction.

(Y/N) as AmpFibian: That's tomorrow me's problem. I got a date to arrange.

[Silver Sunlight: Huh, wonder 'caused Ruv to call him. Selever!

Selever: What is this time?

Razazy: I thought you heard.

Selever: Hmph! I'm not telling you.

Silver Sunlight: Okay.