Tornado of Love

The party wasn't in the best mood after that whole ordeal but you thought everyone calmed down enough to have some cake and have some fun.

Girlfriend: Has anyone seen Sky?

That question caught you off guard.

(Y/N): What?

Boyfriend: Yeah, I haven't seen her at all lately.

You thought about how Sky told you that she'd been avoiding everyone until she let go of Boyfriend. You sighed.

(Y/N): She said she wouldn't talk to anyone until she redeemed herself. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Everyone looked a little sad that she felt like she had to redeem herself like this.

You understood how it felt like you needed to redeem yourself, but isolation from the entire world? That seemed a little extreme.

*Meanwhile*
Sky P.O.V

I know I should have gone to his party and now I feel like a part of me has been ripped away from me, but this doll he left me with is still pretty cute. I hug it as if a part of him is within hugging range.

???: Pow!

I push the doll back and look for the odd sound.

Sky: Huh?

???: Pow wow.

I look back at the doll. No. I shook it, and it jumped out of my grasp. I jumped back as it came and gave me a hug. I couldn't help but hug it back. It took a step back and pointed its round hand at herself and then at me.

Sky: We do look similar.

???: Pow wow!

Sky: What? I don't exactly understand 'Pow Wows'.

She pulled out a notebook from her shorts and a pencil and wrote 'Give me a name'. It surprised me that she didn't have a name. I thought to myself for a minute.

Sky: Ski?

I don't know why but I just wanted to go skiing today so that was the first thing that came to mind. She seemed happy either way and wrote in her notebook 'I like that name'. I didn't think it was a good name but oh well.

Sky: So... like?

She looked at me with more of a sad face and started writing, after a second or so she turned the paper around. I spot a sad face in one corner and a picture of her inside a cardboard box. In the middle, she wrote 'This is how most of my life has been, I'm more than glad to go back to it if you don't need me'. I picked her up and I could hear her crying into my shirt.

Sky: Okay, okay I'll take you in.

It wasn't my intention to make her cry. I just wanted to know where she came from, but I guess that streets are a good enough answer for now.

*Back After the Party*

No P.O.V.

You waved everyone goodbye and took a shower. You grabbed a slice of cake and went outside.

Apple: Hey! Where are you going?

(Y/N): Oh.

You spun around.

(Y/N): Going to give a slice of cake to an old friend.

She nodded and you transformed into a new transformation.