𝟑. 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓?

The teens drove off , as JJ stood up on the front of the boat.

"Bet you can't do this." He said , holding his beer up so all of them could see. "Tell the world alright ? I'm gonna show you a party trick."

Elle rolled her eyes and laughed. "This ? Again ? It never works J , Give it up !"

"Again Elle , Geezus. Always hatin' on me." He laughed and put the beer up to his mouth.

The blonde girl looked offended. "Woah , i'm not always hating."

The group all looked at each-other , then swiftly nodded in agreement.

"Yeah , you are."

"Ehhh.."

"Kinda , yeah."

Elle laughed. "Wow , okay. I'll work on that."

The boy in the front turned towards Pope , moving his hand in a circled motion. "Hey , Pope. Can you go a little faster ?"

John B turned away from JJ, and walked closer to Pope. "Oh God , here we go. I'm movin'."

"It doesn't work !" Pope yelled , "Come on man !"

Elle scooted further away from her friend in the front , giggling as she did so.

"Seriously ?" JJ asked , turning to Elle. "You too ?"

The brunette boy groaned. "We've tried this like 6,000 times !"

"I got this ! It's gonna work !"

Kie laughed as JJ started water-falling the beer , wind blowing on him. Of course , the drink started going everywhere , covering the teens.

The curly haired girl laughed. "You're getting beer in my hair !"

Pope put his hand over his face , guarding himself from the substance that covered them. "Alright , alright !"

"Alright you're done." John B added starkily.

Although he heard the begging coming from his friends , he persisted. He'd never admit it , well , not to John B or Pope anyways , but seeing Elle smile and laugh at his mischievousness was the reason he did it.

He quickly glanced back the the blonde , who was staring at him. Her eyes were wide , and were the shade of blue that compared to the ocean on a stormy day. Her wide smile caused the boy to stop in his tracks. Whenever you saw it , it was like getting hit by a bus. The kind of smile that , if you saw it , you couldn't resist smiling back.

Her swimsuit top was bright pink , which complimented her eyes. She still wore the same leather-cord necklace , a charm handing down from it. He looked back up at her , and they made eye-contact. It couldn't have been more than a milli-second , but it was so powerful nonetheless. The girl turned away quickly , trying to disband the moment. A confused expression came across his face. He loved Elle.

The boat came to a sudden stop , which snapped JJ out of his daze.

"Oh shit !" Pope yelled as the boat jerked forward.

The blonde boy went flying off , landing in the water with a splash. The others stubbled and fell , but Elle quickly crawled over or the edge of the boat.

"J !" She yelled , reaching her hand out for the boy to grab. "Are you okay ?"

JJ grabbed her hand. "I think my heels touched the back of my head." he said with a groan.

She laughed and helped pull him up. "You're in one piece , that's what matters."

John B shoved his arm playfully. "I told you not to do it , what do you do ? You do it anyways."