𝟑𝟔. 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄

"J, this isn't a good idea." Elle mumbled as they pulled up to a old house on the cut. It was Barry's.

JJ unlocked the drivers door as he climbed out, protesting against Elle. "This'll only take a second."

John B leaned his arm out of his door side's window. "Where are you going, exactly?"

"Yo soy justicia!" JJ replied back, strutting right into the house.

The group in the car stared at each other before Pops spoke up. "You know, somebody should probably—."

"Yeah, I will." Elle and John B both said at the same time. John B looked back at her and she shrunk down.

He nodded towards the house and opened up his door. "Alright then, we will." He said with a slight smirk.

As they walked to the house, John B judged her on the arm. "Oh, JJ. I'll follow him into this old crackhead's house." He mocked, making fun of her eagerness.

"You said you wanted to come too!" Elle protested, rolling her eyes.

John B clicked his tongue. "Yeah, okay, but I wasn't all like, eager."

The blonde just grunted. She didn't want to argue with someone who wouldn't give it up.

John B hesitated before saying anything else, but eventually he settled on speaking. "You know, I give you a hard time, both of you, because you guys make it painfully obvious you're still into each other."

She looked down at her feet. She wasn't sure she was ready for this conversation.

"JJ told me the other night, even though he was half drunk, that he doesn't think he'd ever stop loving you. He's mesmerized, Bug. And, you should definitely not be taking my advice, but I still think you should give each other another chance." The brunette finished as they walked into the house, allowing Elle no time to think on the words he said.

————-

When they walked in, the sounds of crashing and scrambling filled the air.

They rushed in quicker, finding JJ looking through cabinets and drawers like a crazy person.

"What are you doing?" Elle asked , stepping over some of the mess JJ had made. "Is your plan to just trash the place?"

John B leaned against the wall. "Yeah. What exactly is your plan, Slick?"

JJ just continued looking thoroughly as he grunted his reply. "Well, as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." He said in a strange accent.

Elle glanced between John B and JJ before deciding if she should say anything. "Uhm, like, Sheakspeare?"

"That got a little lost in translation, JJ." John B mentioned.

JJ shoved past the two as he walked into another room. "An eye for an eye, guys."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's great JJ. But what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh?" John B said, pushing him back from the doorframe.

Elle nodded in agreement. "Probably nothing good, i'll say that right now."

"I'm not afraid of this guy." He rebutted, sliding past them and walking into what looked to be Barry's bedroom. "I've seen worse."

Elle followed him as he reached into the top of a closet, finding a large black bag. He pulled it out and mumbled. "Jackpot."

"JJ," She started, walking closer to the bag, now unzipped and showing piles of green paper. "This is definitely not a good idea. Let's just turn back. It isn't that big of a deal—."