C h a p t e r 5

I too sometimes run from my problems. And I know it's not a good. We have to face it one way or another but fuck it man. Just need some breath. Clear breath not some traffic breath. Haha. How many languages you do speak?
-

What's better option than run?

We always run whenever we have problems whether we like it or not because at that time we seek easiest way to get out.

I widen my eyes at his outburst. How the fuck he did know? That's why I showered too. So how?

"I am your mate. I can smell someone's seed in you too."

And that embarrassed me. Very much. I knew I should wait for my mate but I didn't. I thought I didn't have mate so...

He continued. But what he further said scattered my whole being. "I don't want a whore as my mate but my wolf. He wants you close to him that's why you are here in this pack. I tried to tell my wolf that you are impure but he is a sick bastard. Otherwise I haven't even hesitate to reject you. It is better to live alone than the whore of mate. I cannot even breath the same air as you. Moon goddess must be kidding me while giving me this whore like you. Now get the fuck out of here before I will do it myself."

At this time, tears rolled down my cheeks by his painful words. No one I mean no one ever said this things to me. I never ever thought of all people, my mate will talk to me like this. I thought mate were sacred. I was so numb at that point I didn't even say anything.

How can I when you are just stabbed directly in the heart. I don't know why his words are hurting me. I don't even know him. Mate bond? My grandma says, When you will find your mate, your whole body attached to his. His voice can give you the biggest happiness and worst pain. Mate bond has so much power than we can imagine. It is so sacred.

Fuck mate bond. Fuck everything.

Suddenly my hair was being pulled me towards the door of his office. I winced at the pain. It took a moment to realise that my other half, my soulmate, my mate was manhandling me. Pulling my hair harshly then pushed me outside the door hardly, making me fell on my butt.

"Do not ever show that ugly face of yours whore." I looked at his face to see any type of emotions but found none other than disgust, hate, loath and anger.

He shut the door behind him and I sat there with tears falling down like a waterfall. "Oh my god. Luna are you okay?" Theros came and helped me to stood up. He was somewhere in the house when we were talking, mostly his Alpha was. Talking? Nah. Just calling me names.

And about his question, Am I okay? Absolutely not.

How am I going to be okay when my mate calling me names just because I love Niamh.

He called me whore and impure like he is pure. I am sure he would have lose his purity so long ago. Because werewolves have a big libido, mostly if he is Alpha then it is very hard to control his libido. So I am sure he would have fucked several whores in his bed. Then how the hell I am a whore just because I let Niamh fuck me. If one person can fuck and you are calling her whore then I don't know what to call him when he fucked several whores. Maybe he has a different meaning in his dictionary.

How pathetic!

I was filling just numb. It was like I was in my little world. I was glad Theros didn't say anything on the way to cabin because I was not in the mood to talk. Not after his Alpha talking. He talked so much in last moment that I didn't have anything to talk. Once again thanks to Irvin, The Rogue Alpha.

I didn't even know we were reached to the cabin where I lived last night. "I am sorry Luna. Our Alpha is a bit...difficult. Yeah, he is a bit difficult to handle but he will change when he has you."

I looked at his face. Is he really saying that? Of he will take their Alpha's side.

I chuckled at him, a humourless chuckle might I add. He was taken by my chuckle. "A bit difficult you say?" I shook my head. "He is more than just difficult Theros and I want to stay alone."

He was about to protest but nodded with understandingly. I get in the cabin and closed the door behind me not before seeing he had left.

I am not living here after that. Goddess only know what will happen if I will stay here any longer. It is best to go anywhere except here. My heart is beating rapidly.

I have decided I am not going to live here anymore. Enough of this shit. If he is my mate then what. He can't just treat me like I am some dirt beneath his foot. I have my dignity, pride. I won't let it down because of him.

I can't go back to my pack knowing him, he will hurt my people. So where should I go? I just wandered around then I will decide where to go from here. First I have to leave this pack without anybody know. Not that anyone know me except Sawyer and Theros and maybe the guards.

I can't get all of things because it will hard for me to run. I took small backpack from closet and put some clothes in it along with my spell book. Food? I took some fruits and water bottle and put it in my bag. Now I am ready.

I took my bag and put it on my back. I opened the cabin door to see if anyone is here. I sighed happily because no one was near me. I closed the door of cabin behind me to look like I am in the cabin. After inspecting my surroundings, I ran behind the cabin where was dense forest.

Hope there is nobody to catch me.

I ran like my life depended on it and in a way it was. I was running god knows where. It was all trees. It was hard to sun because of so much trees. And I don't do magic to disappear me. There is no magic for it. If I will free from here, first I will do to find my grandma and live with her despite her tantrums. She is better than Irvin. Way to better. At least despite her harsh words, she loves me in the end.

I was running for a two hours now and to my surprise no one was there. I was always turned around to see if anyone is behind me or not. I stopped somewhere in the middle of dense forest. I leaned and breathed so much air because my lungs were burning like it was on fire. Thank goddess no one saw me escaping. I didn't know running was that easy. Now I will just run towards the city and get mixed with humans for some time then I will search for my granny. So no one will find me.

I was so busy in my breathing I didn't even notice that someone was behind me until the voice said. "Going somewhere little mate?"