C h a p t e r 19

Summer and sun. Deadly combination. Do you like summer?
-

If nobody is going to pamper me, then I will do it myself gladly.

No one is worth for my pampering but when he say use his money then who am I to deny it.

Once I sat on my bed after blackness consumed my eyes, I tried to take slow breath. I quickly took painkiller from cupboard and gulped down with water. After collecting myself, I wet the towel under sink and placed it on the back of my head where was the injury.

Hope it is small. I don't want stitches on it too.

After washing with towel, I put the dirty towel in dustbin and went outside to eat something.

I opened the refrigerator and saw what I had. Honestly, I am very bad cook. I don't know how to make to save myself from starving to death. There were so many ingredients to make a delicious food. I sighed.

I have to learn how to cook.

"You can't cook." Irvin said behind me. Not question it but said. Of course he knew everything about me unlike me, I don't know anything about him.

And he can't just leave me alone for some time. Can't he get tired of it? Following my everywhere.

I turned around. He wore blue shirt and black slacks with expensive shoes. How he changed so fast, I have no idea too.

He is a mystery to me.

"So?" I said like it was a normal thing not to cook.

"Let me make something for you." And he came closer towards me to see what to take from refrigerator.

I shrugged and let him do his work which was making food for me.

I sat on barstool and looked what he was doing. He was moving so swiftly and knew what he was doing like he did it in million time. I saw him dumbfounded.

"You know, some asks to help unlike you are just staring at me." He said still his back was towards me.

He has a strong muscular back. And fuck he has a nice ass too. Round and tight. Get a grip woman.

I sighed which I was doing it so much since I had come here in his pack. Courtesy of Irvin, the great Alpha.

"Why are you doing this Irvin?"

He stopped but didn't turned around. "Can't I just pamper my mate?"

I rolled my eyes but a smile formed on my face.

"Of course you are mate." I giggled.

He quickly turned around.

"What?" I asked at his sudden change in behaviour.

"You giggled and smiled too." He said smiling at me.

"So?" I said raising my brows.

"You did it when I am here in front of you. You haven't smile while I was near you. That's the first time." He explained to me.