C h a p t e r 23

Do you know something?
-

I want to let myself engulfed in the blast of music.

I want to forget everything for a moment.

I want to,

I want to,

I just want to be with that motherfucker.

Goddess I sound so cliche.

Yuck.

Whatever.

Fuck off.

"Ara, get up and dressed. We are going in total 15 minutes."

Mary whined like a child while stomping her foot also like a child. I was taking my precious nap after tiring day. It's been a total five days since we had dinner.

So called dinner.

Nothing happened after that. We didn't even train because their so called Alpha was busy who knows where. He rarely showed up to the pack house too. Not that it mattered to me.

Who am I kidding man?

Obviously It fucking did matter to me.

Of course he was everywhere last months and I am subconsciously liked his attention.

I didn't ask him about what's bothering him that night despite wanting to know.

And here I am, after taking dinner, just trying to sleep peacefully. But the people here won't let me sleep.

"ARA!"

I rolled my eyes at her loud voice. She had come here dressing like a sexy female and wanted to go to club, apparently with me.

"I am tired Mary. Can you please let me sleep?"

God, my voice was hoarse too.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Care. Get up now or so help me moon goddes..."

Before she finished her sentence, I get up and picked the dress she had chosen me to wear for the club. I could hear her murmuring as I changed in front of her. I was that much tired to change into the bathroom so I changed in front of her.

It was white short dress, backless may I add. It had a sexy back design. I washed my face then did my makeup. Winged eye liner, smokey eyes, red dark lipstick, blush, and lashes. For my hair, I tied into a high ponytail showing my back.

Shit, I am looking sexy as fuck.

"I AM READY." I yelled because Mary was in living room.

"Come here then. Gamma will be here shortly."

Gamma?

Of course he won't leave my side. Ever.

I wore my white heels and white clutch and went towards her.

"OH MY GODDESS. YOU ARE LOOKING LIKE A GODDESS ARA." Mary said loudly.

I laughed at her expression. "Thank you Mary and we both are looking like a goddess." As I winked at her. She blushed.