C h a p t e r 14

Do you like funny jokes? I am gonna tell you one. So there was a old woman who was so old that one day...
-

Peace?

What is peace?

What is happiness?

When you are at peace, are you happy?

I don't know.

There is no other peace ever when we see a beautiful waterfall, as rainbows shining through sunlight, butterflies flying everywhere, tress were flowing serene with the wind, birds chirping, and the sound of water falling.

I was sitting at the end of hills and watching how beautiful this waterfall looked. I felt calm I had never felt but I felt like I was missing something. Like a major part of me.

"And the missing piece is right there besides your laying body telling you how sorry he is." A voice said behind me as I rolled my eyes.

Of course she had to interfere. And she laughed after hearing my thoughts. She came and sat besides me. I knew she was watching me but I looked at the waterfall.

"Ara, you know why I came here. It is your time to go my child. You can't stay here any longer." I hated it when she talks in very sweet and gentle voice of hers.

"And you know I don't want to go."

I didn't want to go that place again. There was no one for me as I was all alone. I was perfectly fine staying here. That place gave me nothing but a nightmares and tears. It was total 14 days I was here and I didn't feel any regret even a bit for saving his life. If I will get a chance to save his life again then I will do it without any second.

"I know what you have been through child. I know what he has done to you. I know everything. Your misery, your pain, your everything." She was stopped for a moment. Good that you did feel everything I felt. Now you will know why I won't want to go to him. I knew she was listening what I was saying but who cares actually. "But despite everything he needs you Ara. He has enemies coming for him, a way more than worst before and you are the one who is going to save him again."

A small bitter laugh escaped from me. He needed me because I could save his life, not for mate.

How sweet this sounds like!

"You are the only one who can do that because you have power nobody have that. You are stronger than you believe. You are not going to believe me but I say the truth. But tell me how did you able to save him from most lethal poison." I scoffed at her words.

I am not a powerful nor I am stronger. I am just a simple girl whose mate didn't worthy her value until she saved his life and now she is lying there on the bed because she saved his life. This is the truth.

No one can change my mind because whatever they will say, the past and his actions doesn't change the fact the he does not deserve me.

Who can give guarantee that nothing is going to happen now?

That everythings going to be okay?

"I must tell you that your road ahead of you is not easy nor a happily ever after. You will bring a changes and spread happiness around yo..."

"But what about me? Don't I deserve happiness?" I said anger evident in my voice. "I have done all good in my entire life. I have given them what they want. So what about me? Huh?"

And I looked at her. How she looked so calm, beautiful I didn't know.

She moved her hand and placed it on my chin like a motherly way and a single tear rolled down my chin. She wiped it and said. "You will get your bit of happiness but in right time. Like I said the road is tough and you have to stay strong for you and the people around you. I know how you feel right now because I can feel your pain too. I have been going through the same pain too. But look at me right now. I didn't give up. Not before and not now. Everything happens for a reason and we must do what we need to do. Sometimes for us or sometimes for others."