C h a p t e r 34

Sad chapter 😭
-

If you believed in my eyes, we would've had another day.

I swear we would have another day.

"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at me.

He has the audacity to growl at me after everything he did.

How foolish of him to think I will stay here. Again.

I did a mistake of staying here in the first place and I was not going to repeat that history again.

No one is going to stop me. Not him or anyone.

I was calm as I was ever be regardless of his snapping. I didn't even want to look at his beautiful face that I will miss terribly. I thought we had something, something special but no. I was an idiot to think like this.

He doesn't deserves me.

Fuck about destined mates.

Everything is wrong. So fucking wrong.

I sighed at him and turned around to leave without saying something to him because it was worthless. There was no point in talking and especially to him. He was not worth it.

I was saying this again and again and again like mantra because it was so hard not look at his painful face and not to melt down right here and right now. He looked so vulnerable and so in pain that it hurts to see him like this. I felt like my own heart was bleeding non stop seeing her mate like this.

He quickly grabbed my arm before I even put one step to walk away from him. I closed my eyes when his hand touched my arm. I tried to savour his touch in my mind as much as I can. "Where do you think you are going Ara?" He growled so loudly as everyone shuddered watching our interaction. Everyone including his girlfriend and best friend was present. His beta and gamma were too standing behind him too ashamed to stop me from going away.

Not only Irvin betrayed me but also them too. They did hide the most important thing away from me and in the end I lost my precious baby.

I will never forgive them. Ever.

No one can think of the pain a mother has gone through for this child and mine is already lost before I embrace him in my arms.

I quickly removed his hand from my arm like it burned me. His face fallen seeing my action as anger rolling off of me in waves. "Don't. Touch. Me. Mate." He flinched but I didn't care. "So you think I will live here and watch you mate and breed that female." I snapped at him.

I can't do that.

It will kill me.

Not that I am already dead inside.

Thanks to him for that.

This pack, him every one loves her than me.

They will chose her and they did already.

I was just a side piece for them only for heir.

Because at the end I am just a Witch, a simple not a strong like them, like her.

Despite my efforts to help them as much as I can.

"She meant nothing Ara." He said after a minute.

He is wrong. So wrong.

If she meant nothing, he would have said that instantly but no. He did said after a minute because he know this woman standing behind him has a special place in his heart more than me. And that hurts me more than I think. I am controlling so hard not to cry my heart out for him, for his deception, for his betrayal, for everything he did to me.