C h a p t e r 24

Finally...😚
-

And his kiss...oh god it makes me weaken my legs.

Let me tell you something, if someone won't leave you breathless, wanting more, shaking legs, then you have to take another one and dumb that sorry ass of excuse because that one with you is a fucking boy not a man.

A real man knows how worth his woman is and how to fuckin' treat her in private or in public.

He sucked my tongue as I did let him because at that time I had forget all of my rational thoughts, all of my sanity just because he was kissing me. My destined soulmate was kissing me like there was no time for another time.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and pulled him towards me, a deep growl vibrated through his chest liking my attention to him. Our tongue was solemnly fighting a war which I was going to lose happily.

He bit my tongue making me since but again he was deep kissing me, tongue down my throat. Our chests were touching. Body too close for my comfort but I will think about that later. In a way I will restrain myself for a time.

In all of our kissing he didn't let his hands roam over my body and I was appreciated that.

He then kissed my jaw to my ear lobe. He bit it and a moan left my lips making him hum in appreciate. He then went further into the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply. The shivers went down my spine at his action.

"You smell divine kroshka. I can bath myself in the smell of yours my whole life." I didn't know I will be wet more than already. The talking definitely making dripping wet.

"Hmmm. Your arousal making me going crazy baby. So fucking torturing." If course he would have smelt it.

He kissed my neck hardly and I gripped his shoulder tight because my legs suddenly weaken and on the way to collapse. His hands on my waist tighten at my action. If he will keep doing this, he no doubt leave a mark on my nec...

I moaned when he bit it then lick the delicious pain as my whole body hummed with pleasure.

"Submit to me kroshka because I can't not able to hold myself anymore. I can't wait to see you shaking under me, on the top of me, everywhere. Please submit to me."

He has to ruin that moment, yes?

Why can't he just shut up and let us kiss?

Why he have to ruin it?

Why?

Why?

Why goddess?

I pulled away from him as I opened my eyes. I distance myself form him a quite that he didn't like it not his wolf. His eyes were flashing colour, his wolf wanted to come out and show who is a dominant.

But I won't let my pride get in between our moment. He have to respect me that I won't bend to anyone. I have enough pride for that.

"Remember mate, one day this attitude of yours will get you in trouble." He said coldly and without much a second glance he left the office slamming shut the door behind me.

I tried to even my breathing by leaning against the wall as my legs were shaking and just by his kiss only. I took a deep breath and removed my thoughts about wanting him, more like needing him. Badly.

I didn't know what to think and do so I left his office too and then went towards my cabin. But before I went, I took a look at his house. No one was here and it was so silent here. I wondered where his bedroom was. I was just curious. The office was on the other end as I went towards the opposite of it. There were many doors which I didn't know whom for or what for not that he toured me around his house. Typical asshole and that asshole was my mate. How romantic!