C h a p t e r 11

So how have you been lovelies?
-

Despite I have been damaged beyond repair,

What did I do?

I saved him.

I saved him to save me from himself.

I saved him so he can rule his pack.

I saved him to leave this world happily.

I saved him so he no longer hurt me. Ever.

I don't regret it but when I saw him pleading me to come back, I might regretted it.

Why did he have to plead me? So his wolf and he will get enough power? I don't know.

But it has been done.

I tried to get up. I put my hands on the floor and get up but sudden dizziness made me fall on the floor. Thank goddess it was not on my back.

I slowed down my breathing and blinked several times to clear my vision. I grabbed pole for support and stood up. I couldn't even move my head too much and stand still due to my back.

"Luna, let me help you." I looked to see Theros was standing, shawl in his hands, eyes were still on the ground.

I felt bad for him. "It was not your fault Theros. Do not lower your eyes just because someone broke me. And it's an order from your Alpha that no one can help me so I am not going to let you help me and leaving you at his mercy."

He looked at me and first time ever his eyes filled with water. "This pack doesn't know how lucky they are. I know one day everyone, including Alpha, will regret it for treating you bad but it will be too late for them."

I walked slowly and about to fell, Theros came instantly on my side. I smiled at his gesture. "I am so happy to have you Theros."

He was shocked at me then smiled wholeheartedly. "The honour is mine Luna."

"Now leave before anyone see you here with me." And I looked to see if anyone was there.

He shook his head. "First you gave me honour and now you are shooing me away. I am not leaving you here all alone."

I was not going to get him punished for me. "Please."

"No."

"I will give you more choco chips."

"No."

"I a..."

"What the hell happened to your neck?" and I placed my hand on it.

"Nothing. Just go please." I pleaded at him.

"Do not hide it because I know what it is. He marked you, isn't he?" He said with anger in his voice.

My eyes filled with tears again and I looked down.

"Take this shawl and I will go."

I took it from his hands. "Do not do anything reckless at least not for me. I am not worth it." And without waiting for his response, I went towards my cabin.

When I reached there, Sawyer was waiting for me outside my cabin. "What are you doing here Sawyer?"

He didn't notice me because he was in deep thought. He looked at me and widen his eyes. I knew he looked at my neck.

"What ha..." I cut him off.

"I asked you what you doing here?"

He was still looking at my neck. "Alpha marked you." He said more like statement that question.