C h a p t e r 25

Only few chapters are left so get a grip and enjoy reading because there will be a lots of drama, secrets and much more.
-

I love it when he is possessive of me.

The look on his face when someone try to touch what's his, I fucking love it. I love it when he is possessive of me.

"LUNA, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE? OH MY GODDESS. YOU ARE BLEEDING." Theros came rushing towards me. I opened my eyes when I heard him.

Oh so that man ran again when he saw Theros coming towards me.

"Luna?" He shook me. I blinked my eyes to know what he was saying.

"Yes Theros?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He shook his head at my casual asking. "Alpha is here."

Wha...

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE AND WHY THE FUCK YOU HAVE ANOTHER MAN'S SCENT ON YOU MATE?"

Oh goddess.

He and his possessiveness.

I was perfectly fine alone. Why did Theros call his Alpha?

I sighed to see everyone was waiting for my response.

"Well?"

"Well?" He repeated after me.

I groaned under my breath. "He came here again."

I heard loud growl.

"He touched you." Yes mister obvious that's why I had his scent. He did it intentionally to anger him more. And that's what now happening.

"Liste..." We heard screams and shouting of his people. I widen my eyes and looked at him.

"You. Stay here." He said pointing towards me. "Your responsibility." And then pointed to his gamma. He looked at my wound and cursed under his breath. "Wrap it asap. She has lost already much blood." He quickly shift in his wolf.

His wolf was magnificent. Black in color. Black eyes. He was bigger than my height and so big too. He looked intensely in my eyes and left.

"DON'T DIE MATE." I yelled at him.

I knew he listened as his ears perked at my yelling. I smiled but winced when I put my hands on my hips.

"Come let's go Luna."

Oh hell no. I ain't going anywhere. I have pack to save. And about my wound, I'll survive like I used to. It's not a big deal.

"Yeah." He helped me to my cabin which was near though.

"Gamma bring the first aid kid until I'll change." I didn't wait his response as I went to my room. I quickly removed my dress. It was red due to my wound. Thanks to the man. I wipe all the blood on my body with wet towel and wore quick tee and jeans along with shoes.

"Come fast gamma. We have to save the pack." He rushed towards me with first aid kid. I pulled tee under my breast and he started to bandage my hips.

I was thinking about how to help the pack. But I couldn't do my magic. Again thanks to the man. He did a good job, wonderful job for mixing my drink.

What if he was laying?

I flicked my fingers but nothing happened. I tried again and again but nothing happened. I sighed frustratingly.