C h a p t e r 7

Ugh. I hate Irvin but that's how I made him. Our little witch is more than strong.
-

If I will get reaction out of you when I am hurt then I am willing to sacrifice myself just to get reaction out of you.

Call me whatever you want but it is what it is.

And again the pain in my heart came like a lightening. My breath knocked away by sudden pain. I was already struggling for breathing now I couldn't even take it. I tried to rubbed my heart roughly to lessen the pain. After struggling for a long time, the pain vanished like before. It was like I didn't even know if there was pain or not. How this is happening? And why me?

I woke up by someone putting ice water on my body. I squealed loudly but winced because due to ice water my injuries throbbed ten times higher but stopped by laughing sound.

Who is here? Irvin?

"You bitch Alpha said to give some food to you but you aren't waking up." I didn't know who he was. Nor I could see his face but how dare he pull that stunt on me. My whole body was shivering due to coldness that dumb fucker dropped.

I tried my spell and nothing happened. Shit. "Eat now before I will take this food away from you. I don't have time for a whore like you."

And it angered me. "Go to hell you motherfucker." I yelled at him.

No one has a right to call me names. And not from a fucking asshole.

Suddenly my head was smacked into the wall and for a moment I thought I lost my consciousness. My head was throbbed painfully now. Before I turned around, my head smashed again harder than before and again and again and again. I touched my head and I could feel wetness on my fingers. "This is what happened when you disrespect me bitch." And he was gone leaving me puddle in my own blood as blackness consumes me.

I woke up by my throat burning and head throbbing like I was hit by truck. But I wanted water to sooth it. My head was already throbbing with pain like my whole body. I did not know why this was happening with me. I had no one to care about me. No one to depend on. No one. I was all alone in this hell. Tears formed in my eyes because of how pathetic my situation became. I didn't even do anything other than to take a pain. Never had in my life I felt this miserable. Lost. I was on my own now.

I didn't understand what I did to bear such pain. Why he had to come in my former pack? If he wouldn't have come, none of this would have happened. He is ruthless or worse like everybody said. He doesn't give a damn about his mate. Why he have to act so cruel to me? I didn't even do anything to him, let alone see him. Why he hates me so much? If he doesn't want then why not let me go. I will go far away from him and his pack. But no, he doesn't let me go because he said his wolf want me. This is all so confusing for me.

I didn't even know how many times I blackened out. The guard came but new one and gave food and water but I didn't touch it. I was hungry but due to pain I didn't feel that hungry. I was looking forward when he is going to come here. I counted total times when guard gave me food. He came only one time in a day. Total five days had passed since I had here. Nor once Irvin came and talk to me. I didn't know why I was waiting for him. Knowing him, he won't come. The new guard was sweet but didn't talk nor do anything violent. He was better than the previous guard who smashed my head. I was sleeping most of the times because I felt so tired lately. It was like my body couldn't lose all of my energy.

I had always felt a sharp pain in my heart and it was increasing day by day. It was hard for me to bear it.

Door opened and before he spoke, I knew it was him because of my dumb heart beated loudly when it was near his mate. "I do not have time for your pathetic useless games. If I ordered you to eat, you shall eat."