Epilogue

The sun shone brightly into their eyes from the window. It peaked its way through the shutters that were already closed. And because the only thing that was unmovable in the room was the bed, they had to groan and deal with the annoyance manually.

Some shifting in the bed finally woke her up fully. There was an absence of warmth, and she could hear her one and only shuffle across the room. She no longer had light trying to protrude her already shut lids to further wake her up. But that wasn't necessary to wake her up anymore.

"Morning," she mumbled, turning over in the bed. She was now facing his side and was waiting for him to  come back to his spot.

He slid back under the covers, providing her forehead with a kiss. Since he'd just woke up, his voice was still very raspy, "Buenos días, mi alma." He pulled her close to him, nestling his nose into the hair that sat atop her head. Camilo let out a low hum, "Did I wake you? Lo siento. I didn't mean to."

"No, no," she wrapped her arms around his torso and took in a deep breath. Her eyes closed as she exhaled, "It was probably about time I wake up anyways. The family are all probably already up and waiting for us."

"Let them wait," Camilo mumbled. He pulled away from her and tilted her head up. Camilo peppered kisses all across her face. They went from her forehead, to her cheeks, to her nose, to her jaw. And they were going to continue to get further down if y/n didn't put a stop to it.

She let out a small laugh, arms wrapping around Camilo's neck. His kisses to her own neck tickled from how feather-like they were, "Ok, ok. Camilo, that's enough."

She felt him smile against her neck. He was trapped by her arms— well, not really but he wanted to pretend like he was. He'd use any excuse he could to remain as close to her as possible. For as long as he had lived, and as long as he will ever, Camilo would be attached to y/n's hip.

"I'm just spreading the joy," Camilo mumbled against her skin, referencing the inside joke between them and his father-in-law. He let out huffs of amusement when he heard those beautiful laughs of hers erupt from her lips. Those huffs only tickled her neck more.

"Stop," she tried to whine, but her voice broke out into laughter. After a few moments of just their chuckles filling the air, she tapped his arm. He had gotten significantly more muscular throughout the years. "We need to get moving. For real this time."

Camilo relented, "Alright, alright. Anything you say goes, mi reina." He didn't struggle at all to free himself from her grasp. He got up and helped her up before they both disappeared into their respective closets.

Yeah, even after getting married, they still had separate closets.

They both preformed a quick morning routine of taking showers and brushing their teeth. Sure, they might've had their own closets, but they did share a bathroom. So while Camilo took his shower, y/n brushed her teeth. Then, after waiting a few extra minutes, y/n was able to hop in the shower and Camilo was brushing his teeth.

"You look as beautiful as ever," Camilo came up behind his wife and wrapped his hands around her waist. He buried his nose into the crook of her neck, looking at her through the mirror and his curls which covered his eyes.

She put a hand up, her palm going flat against Camilo's face. Pushing his face away, she covered as much of her face as she could with her other hand, "Shut up."

Of course, with Camilo being Camilo and having dealt with this same treatment since he was about seven, only laughed. He seized her hand and started leading her to the door of his bedroom. His curls looked a little too neat by the time they reached the door though. So she reached her hand up and ruffled them up some. He always had a wild look to him; why stop that now?