Chapter 2

Luke sat on a desk as the teacher was explaining something on board, but he wasn't listening to that.

Instead, he dug deep into the original body's memories. After some time he sighed as he finally understood what really happened.

Sam from this novel is a green tea bitch. Yes, that's right Luke felt sorry for the original body because Sam made him a fool from the start.

Sam never cared about the original owner he only cared about himself he didn't even like Damien he only liked him because he had money and also he was strongest in their pack.

Sam always acted like a weak omega to gain sympathy. He cried for even smaller things even though his teachers try to tell him how he should be strong and stand up for himself he takes it the wrong way eventually, teachers gave up on him.

As for his parent's his father left his mother before he was born and his mother worked hard to raise him but he always felt resentment towards his mother because of his mother's poor financial conditions he can't enjoy a leisure life.

Sam knew how innocent the original owner was, so he befriended him and always used his money to live a comfortable life.

He stayed at the original owner's house all the time. The original owner's mother knew that Sam was not as innocent as he looks. so she always warned the original owner to be careful around him but the original owner never took her seriously.

After Sam came back to the town and Sam forgive Damian, he invited him to his house for dinner.

Sam knew he will go into heat that night so after Damian came for dinner, Sam went into heat and Damian took him to a room and they both spent an entire night together intimately.

The morning after that, Sam acted and started crying. Damian felt sorry for him and comforted him and said he will leave his wife and marry him.

Damian knew his wife was cheating on him but he never really confronted her because he knew he and his wife were never intimate as much they used to before marriage.

Even though they had sex it was rare and Damian did it because he was guilty and his wife knew he stopped loving her a long time ago and they stopped doing it and she found comfort with someone else so when Damian proposed divorce she agreed with no argument.

When the original owner died because he was trying to protect Sam, "Luke's" mother confronted Sam and accused him and said he always acted he was not as a pure-hearted person as people think but Sam acted and pretended to cry and fainted.

After that Damian got angry and expelled the whole family of the original owner's despite the fact original owner's elder brother Kevin is beta and is also the best friend of Damian.

These were never revealed because they were from Sam's perspective. Luke sighed after finding out the actual truth. Now he has some clarity on what should be done.

He must protect the original owner's family from being expelled since he came to the point where Damian still hated Sam and they have not yet realized they are each other's mates. He still has time to make Sam regret his life.

According to the plot, Damian will find out Sam is his mate on his 18th birthday. There is still 3 months before Damian's birthday which means he won't find out about Sam being his mate until then.

So, Luke still has time to expose Sam in front of everyone even though Luke doesn't know if Damian will still be with Sam or not he still has a chance to save the original owner's family and maybe he can go back to his world once he saves the original owner's family.

Luke finished his classes and was ready to go home when a voice greeted him. "Shall, we go?" a boy that looked around 16 and had brown hair and green eyes, his skin is smooth, The boy was none other than Sam.

Luke knew why the original body never suspected this guy, nobody would think this boy has such a dark heart.

Luke said hello to him and strapped his bag and started walking. Sam was surprised usually Luke offers to carry his bag.

"I think I can't come to your house tonight. I am not feeling very well today, I will go home and rest"

"Well, if you're that unwell you should probably go home".

Luke didn't seem that concerned, you can't blame Luke, After all, playing an emotional card is Sam's favorite technique and the original Luke would then feel sad and tell Sam to rest in his house Sam then acts as he doesn't want sympathy and Luke will persuade Sam for an hour before Sam 'reluctantly' agrees.

This time Sam was really shocked Luke didn't look at him, he seems to be so indifferent towards him today, Sam didn't want to go to his shabby house so he usually stays with Luke at his home.

He doesn't ask Luke directly instead he makes up something so Luke will take initiative to invite him to his house.

Sam wanted to ask Luke if everything was ok, but Luke had already left. Luke went to the parking lot to wait for his older brother Kevin.

Kevin is a senior and the original Luke had been a little cold towards his older brother because Kevin was Damian's best friend, If possible Luke wants to mend his relationship with his brother.

since he was an only child in his world Luke never had a chance to experience what it is like to have a brother or sister.

A car stopped in front of him and the window slide down and a handsome face greeted him, "why are you in a daze? Get in". His brother greeted him.

Luke smiled and replied nothing and went to sit beside his brother. When he opened the door, there was already someone sitting and looking at their phone. It was none other than the male lead of this book, Damian.

Luke had to admit Damian was very handsome. He seemed to look a little too longer Damian looked at Luke and was stunned for a second he taught for a second his heart was going to come out because it was beating so fast.