Chapter 6

Since it was Saturday tomorrow, Damian told Luke he will him pick up and left when Damian's younger brother Kyle came.

Damian had his own car but prefers to come with Kevin since they usually hang out together he didn't feel he had to drive his own. But now he doesn't want Kevin to drop Luke at his house, then Kevin too would want to hang out.

Damian wants to spend time with Luke alone and also introduce him to his parents.

The next morning Luke got ready and went to the kitchen. His mother was preparing breakfast. Noticing her younger son, she smiled brightly.

These day's Sara was thrilled with Luke. First, he stopped hanging out with that bitch, Sam. She always knew what kind of character Sam had, but no matter what she said, her son wouldn't listen, but now Sam stopped coming to their house for a week.

When she asked him about it during dinner, Luke replied he was no longer friends with Sam and also said not to allow him in the house when he was not there. Hearing that, Kevin choked on his food, and even she was taken aback.

She didn't know what happened, but she can only hope Luke can maintain the same attitude towards Sam in the future and even Damian had become very close to Luke.

She saw how Damian follows Luke like a puppy and couldn't help be happier.

After all, her son was born human, and he doesn't have powers like others. She wasn't worried about that since they have enough money to not worry about his security.

But they knew he couldn't find a mate like others, so she was worried about him being single for the rest of his life, but seeing how Damian was with Luke, she can tell Damian probably is his mate.

Though it is rare for werewolves to be paired up with human's it is not unheard of.

If Damian is her son's mate, she can rest assured since Damian is not only rich and handsome but also is going to be the future alpha of the pack and he is Kevin's best friend.

Thinking like this her face glowed seeing how his mom was beaming Luke felt a tinge of pain in his heart it's been a while since he came to this world and the original Luke's mother has been so nice to him he too treated her like his own mother.

But he still doesn't know how his mother is in another world. He doesn't know if he died or is in a coma.

"So, are you going to Damian's house? "Luke knew what his mother was thinking. She told him the other day that she would be ok if Luke wants to date Damian.

At first, Luke taught she was joking but after how serious her face was, he told her there was nothing between them they were just friends. But his mother doesn't believe him.

"Mom, there is nothing going on between us. I am going there just to hang out."

"Oh, really? Then why isn't your brother coming with you"

"Because Damian only invited me", Luke wanted to go with his brother at first but Damian said he wanted Luke to come alone.

So he had left with no choice but to go alone. Damian said he will pick him up in the morning.

So, he was waiting for him now. While Luke was finishing his breakfast, Kevin was staring at his plate with a dark expression. He had asked Damian if he can come with Luke too, but Damian didn't hesitate a second on rejecting him.

"My mom asked me to bring Luke alone. She wants to speak to him about something, so I can't do anything."

Bullshit, Like Damian, ever cared about anything his parents said. His parents always wanted him to focus on study's and be a good alpha for the pack, but he always ignored them, and now suddenly he cares about what his mom said.

But Kevin couldn't retort and asked why his mom needs to talk to his brother, but Damian said he didn't know, so he could only shut up and let Luke go alone. He will ask him once he gets home.

The doorbell rang, and Luke went to open the door. Damian was in his casual shorts and wearing sunglasses. Seeing Luke, he smiled.

"Shall we go?" Luke nodded and said bye to his mom and Kevin, who was frowning. Luke can see Damian's car was expensive. Even though he doesn't know much about them, he can tell when something is expensive.

When he was about to reach for the passenger door, Damian beat him to it and opened it for him. Luke had a blush on his face. It is not like he is a girl. Why is Damian treating him like they are on a date?

After Luke got in, Damian went to the driver's seat and started driving. "Why does your mom wants to talk to me alone?".

When Kevin asked him he wanted to tag along with him he told him that Damian said he wanted him to come alone so Kevin called Damian in front of him he didn't know what the other side said but Kevin's face visibly turned red after hanging up Kevin said Damian's mom wanted to talk to him alone so he couldn't come.

This confused Luke Damian's mom Jessica was a good person from the novel. When Damian banished the original Luke's family she confronted Damian not to do that, But Damian never listened to his parents and Sam's fainting made him angry so he didn't listen to her.

Even before that Jessica has always treated original Luke very well so Luke has a good impression of her but it didn't prevent him from being nervous about talking to her alone.

Hearing what Luke said, Damian was embarrassed. He lied to Kevin about his mom wanting to meet Luke.

He didn't want Kevin around them, so he lied to him now, seeing Luke being nervous, his heart melted.

"No, my mom didn't ask you. I just lied to Kevin."

"Eh, you lied. Why?"

Luke was confused. Why did he lie to Kevin about something like that? As the car approached his house, Damian looked at him.

"Because of you."