Chapter 13

Luke was pulled again this time by Damian, and his face slammed into Damian's chest. He can feel Damian's chest rising and falling.

"What the hell are you doing? Can't you just shake his hands?" Damian said, trying to suppress his anger while looking at Kyle.

"Oh, I am sorry. It's just I haven't seen Luke for a while and just hugged him on instinct." Kyle said with a smug on his face.

Kyle was enjoying angering Damian, since he found out Damian liked Luke he wanted to tease Luke to see his brother's reaction but every time he came to pick Damian up since he was staying at Luke's house until night, Damian would just stop Luke at the door and won't let him come near Kyle.

Kyle was angry and also happy over his brother's behavior. He was acting the same as when they were kids. Whenever Kyle took Damian's toys, Damian would be so angry and take back toys saying 'I don't like if someone touches what's mine.'

Even now, he is still childish. Kyle laughed at Damian and tried to control his anger before he turns into a wolf and tear him apart.

Luke finally got out of Damian's clutches and told him to calm down and Damian felt calm after hugging Luke again and smelling his hair. Luke is his, and he doesn't like someone even looking at him.

His hold on Luke got tighter and Luke felt he will crush him to death. Kyle saw what was happening and told Damian his dad was waiting for them.

Hearing that, Damian's hold loosened, and Luke got out of his hug. Damian was still a little nervous about what his dad will say to Luke.

Luke, who was rubbing his shoulders to lose some pain he got from the hug, looked carefully at the person before him who hugged him earlier.

As they walked, Damian and Kyle were talking about something and Luke finally understood who the other party was.

He now knew why that person looked so similar to Damian, He was Kyle, Damian's younger brother who was also an alpha.

He didn't see him since he arrived since Damian would stop him at the doorway whenever he wanted to go greet Kyle who came to pick up his brother.

He didn't know much about Kyle from the novel since he was rarely mentioned as it usually surrounded around Damian and Sam.

As they approached Damian's father's office, Kyle stopped outside and Damian hold Luke's hand and knocked on his dad's door.

"Come in." A deep voice came from the door and Damian opened it as Luke saw a room that was enormous and seems to have a lot of bookshelves filled with books and a table where a big guy sat and looking at his laptop.

Damian and Kyle took their father's looks as Luke can see a clear resemblance between the three, although Kyle seems to have his mother's eyes whereas Damian looked more like his father.

Matthew was looking at his laptop but his attention stayed on Luke since the door opened. He just wanted to look busy and make them think they interrupted him so he can make Damian nervous.

Since the proposal to bring Luke, Damian was so nervous and it made Matthew happy seeing how his stubborn son who would never listen to him was so polite to him since then and requested him not to embarrass him in front of Luke.

Of course, he enjoyed a great deal of it and was thrilled that his son was finally becoming more responsible.

He wanted to test something and had to tell Damian to bring Luke home. He didn't want to embarrass his son, but it was too important to ignore.

"Damian, you stay out and close the door. I need to talk to Luke alone." Seeing them coming together, Matthew said.

Damian wanted to protest, but his mouth closed after seeing his father's look, and had to leave reluctantly, he squeezed Luke's hand, which he was holding a little tight before leaving and closing the door.

Luke walked in front of Matthew, his face smiling, but inside he was very nervous want could be so important that Damian's dad wants to talk to him alone.

Isn't it just to congratulate on his father's promotion?

Matthew nodded at Luke to sit on the chair and took a box from his desk. It was a black box is in the size of a mobile phone. Matthew opened the box and blue light glowed from it.

Luke couldn't see what is in the box but soon knew what it was as Matthew took that into his palm.

It was a bluestone shining light around it. Matthew told Luke to open his palm as Luke did what he said, he placed it on his hand.

Suddenly the blue light emitting from the stone turned white as snow and glowed stronger and filled the entire room.

Luke was shocked at seeing it and closed his eyes as the light was too bright. Matthew took the stone back from his hands and the white light slowly stooped, glowing, and replaced it with the blue one like it was before.

Matthew put the stone inside and seemed to think deeply about something. After a while, he told Luke that he can go.

Luke didn't say anything and left the room and closed the door behind him. Damian and kyle were waiting for him outside.

"What did my dad say?" Damian took Luke's hands and asked anxiously. He seemed to be more nervous than Luke himself.

Luke just shook his head and explained what had happened inside. Damian had a confused expression so did Kyle.

Looking at their expressions, they seemed to know nothing either, Luke taught. Damian's mom came as they still stood in front of Matthew's office.

"You guys take Luke to your room. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Jessica urged the three and sent them to Damian's room and walked into her husband's office.

"So, is he the one?" Jessica asked nervously, and Matthew nodded his head.