Chapter 12

Kevin was waiting for Damian and Luke and didn't see them so, he taught to look for them and heard Damian was talking to Luke about his dad and inviting him for dinner.

So, he knew Damian's mind and didn't want to give him any more chances of being with Luke alone.

"Then why don't I get invited to dinner?" Damian saw it was Kevin and knew he heard everything.

"Is it manners to eavesdrop on someone else's conversation like that?" Damian said, suppressing his anger.

He knew Kevin had heard everything and will insist on coming with them. He was angry when his father called Luke but still was happy thinking that after dinner, he can spend some time with Luke and tell him his feeling and even propose to him.

He knew proposing is fast, but it is only 3 months from his birthday, he taught it made sense to just propose to him and let everyone know who Luke belongs.

But now if Kevin has disrupted all his plans before telling Luke his feeling he needs to settle his deal with Kevin and only then will he leave them alone.

"You are telling me about manners?" Kevin said sarcastically, Damian would be the last person he would go to learn about such manners.

"Well, I was going to invite you later, anyway", Damian said with a brief irritation in his voice. Since Kevin already heard, he can't do anything and has to invite him.

Once he goes to his father, he needs to tell him to raise Mr. David's salary. He just made that shit up so he can invite Luke.

Kevin seems to calm down after Damian invited him, so they went to his car and they drove to Luke's house.

Before Kevin would drop off Luke and then go to Damian's house to drop him off and hang out, but these days Damian stayed at their house until dinner and Kyle would come to pick him up. This irritated him a lot.

Damian, too, was angry. He wanted to pick Luke up in his car so they both can go to school without Kevin but he knew it would be weird to request, especially when he is not even became his boyfriend.

So, when they came home, Kevin and Damian didn't talk much, and Damian helped Luke's mom.

Sara heard his husband was getting a raise and Damian's father invited Luke and Kevin for dinner knew it was just an excuse for Damian to invite Luke.

"So, when are going to tell him you like him?" Sara said to Damian in the kitchen, they were alone as Luke was in his room and Kevin in the living room.

Damian heard what Sara said. His face turned red it seems Luke's mom figured it out.

"Well, I taught about proposing today, but Kevin wants to come along so, I have to postpone it." Damian sand honestly.

Sara was immediately jumping around with joy. So much so that Kevin heard noise from the kitchen, came to look, and saw his mom was jumping like a rabbit.

"What are you doing?" Kevin said, confused. His mom glared at him. This idiot wants to ruin her younger son's chance of getting married.

no

She shushed Kevin angrily out of the kitchen and looked at Damian.

"Don't worry, I will take care of Kevin and he won't disturb you and Luke." Damian was surprised at first and immediately became happy he didn't think Luke's mother would help him in pursuing Luke.

"Thank Mrs. Sara. I am really grateful."

"Of course, I would help you. You don't need to say thanks." Sara said she was worried sick about Luke not finding a mate in his life and spending alone for the rest of his life after they were gone.

But now Damian wants to marry her son. She was very happy not only can her son have a handsome husband but also the future alpha. Damian's mother is her best friend. She knows her son won't face any troubles in their house.

After thanking her god knows how many times Damian went to Luke to say bye and asked Kyle to come to pick him up. Now, Kevin won't be there to disturb them. He needs to plan how he should propose to Luke.

In the evening Damian came to pick up Luke. Seeing Kevin was not there, he turned to his mom.

"Where is Kevin? He said he will come along."

"Oh, I had to send him to deliver some important papers to my friend Carrie so he won't be able to come, Sweety," Sara said apologetically and gave a wink to Damian when Luke was not looking.

Damian secretly gave a thumbs up at Sara. He didn't know his mother-in-law was so helpful.

Luke was disappointed he taught Kevin would attend the dinner so he won't have to face Damian's dad alone.

But now he has no choice. He secretly cursed Kevin in his heart. Kevin, who was on his way to deliver an important paper his mom gave sneezed.

"Seems like Damian is cursing me." He muttered.

Luke was nervous the entire way he remembered he felt the same way when Damian said his mom wanted to meet him. Though he relaxed later when he knew Damian lied, he still met her at their home.

She was nice, and he felt relaxed being around her. He still didn't know much about Damian's dad.

He was not much mentioned in the novel and even in the original Luke's memories, so he was surprised when Damian said he wanted to meet him.

He hopes it all can end soon. After all, he doesn't like unexpected surprises. After they reached Damian's home, Damian went around to Luke's door to open it.

Luke felt even more embarrassed. He hopes this guy doesn't service him like last time in front of his mother. He was already embarrassed and if Damian's dad finds out about it, won't he think less about him bossing around his son?

Luke saw a guy who was around his age and has blonde hair. He was similar to Damian but with more light green eyes. He saw Luke and came to greet him.

Luke wanted to extend his hand to shake, but the other person hugged him instead.