Chapter 30

"Why?" Damian asked again. He didn't think Luke would stop them from killing Sam.

But before Luke could reply, a wolf was running at him. It turned into a man midway and took a knife from his back as he threw it at Luke.

Damian got up to stop it, and Matthew did the same. But before they could, it was too late, the knife was already penetrated their chest.

Luke opened his eyes and saw Sam falling to the ground and caught his body. Luke saw Sam was bleeding.

Luke screamed at Damian to bring a doctor, but Sam stopped him. The stone that fell on the ground glowed as Sam's eyes looked at Luke. It was as if he was looking at Luke after a long time.

"Live happily, Luke" Sam had tears but not because he was in pain but because he was happy.

Luke saw Sam take his last breath, and he cried until his eyes burned.

"Why did you bring me back in time, if I died?" Luke asked the moon goddess.

After many dead, the war ended with dark rogues' defeat. The alpha Isaac admitted the leader of the pack has always been Sam, and seeing him dead he stopped fighting.

Luke didn't stop there. He conducted a funeral for Sam, but not many attended since nobody really knew Sam and those who do only for his killing his mother.

Luke, with help of his father, finally proved that Sam's dad charlie was innocent and Sam's mother was abusive. Of course, a lot of people still saw him as a murderer but for the first time, they felt sad for him.

Even though what he did was wrong, it is also true that the kid went through a lot. Matthew resigned from being Alpha but never was punished.

Luke knew what happened to him in his last life and knew death would be an easy punishment for him. Damian became alpha, and they both got married.

"You know what you are asking for, Sam?" Sam summoned the goddess. Now he was not young but old. He was 60 years old and his son became alpha and he also found his mate.

Damian and Sam never were together. They agreed they both didn't want anyone but also not each other. So they raised their kid together. Now his son has finally found a partner. He doesn't have to live anymore.

The goddess looked at Sam and didn't know what to think. Sam asked her to bring back Luke to this world.

"This is where his family is, and his mate would be and I want him to live happily", Sam found out that Luke was in another world where the goddess took care of him and since then he was appealing to her to bring him back.

"If he comes back, you will not have a happy life Sam", the goddess explained how her favorite child is only one at a time. There was never an instance where there were two blessed children at the same time.

So when Luke and Sam were a special case. Only one child can be happy whereas the other has to suffer. And Luke did for Sam. He was born as a human and has always been looked down whereas Sam was an omega.

Luke never could find a mate and have children and live under the shadows of Sam. Now if she brought him back Sam will take the suffering.

"It's okay. I will live in misery as long as he can be happy."

Damian looked at the baby Luke was holding and his heart was beating so fast. They never had their own children but adopted Kyle's.

"What will we name him, Luke", Damian asked while looking at the baby.

Luke smiled as the child reached for his nose. Damian laughed, "He seems to like you more than me."

Luke shook his head and knew what name he wanted.

"Sam"

                                                                          The End