Chapter 27

"and finally we have also informed the neighboring packs to help us" James was briefing Matthew about what their plans were so the alpha can decide which is the best.

James couldn't help but also look at Luke, who was behind Damian as Damian glared at him for looking at his mate.

James joined the pack's army when Luke's dad David, the beta and second to alpha, was training them. David is very outgoing and always has been very keen on helping him learn to fight techniques whenever James asked.

When he was training with David, he always saw his kids would visit once in a while and since Kevin would be a future beta of the pack, he would be also trained with him.

But Kevin had a small kid following him whenever they came. He was very shy and cute. No matter how tired David was when the kid comes he would be energetic again and play with him.

He still remembers how when he tries to talk to the kid, he would hide behind his brother, now looking at the kid he did grow up a lot.

Thinking about David, James sighed. Since both the alpha Matthew and beta David went abroad for a deal, David had to stay behind to make sure everything went well and still hadn't come.

If he heard it would be a lot easier, but without David, James had to take care of being in charge and manage everything.

Although he doesn't have enough experience, he still has to give his best.

"So, this means they were already planning to attack us?" Matthew said after listening to James' briefing. James informed since they were going to attack the dark rogue they sent some members to see how strong they were and also captured a few members and brought them.

The captured members admitted that the group has been planning an attack for a while but they had to rush it for some reason and planned an attack in 2 days.

Since the members that were captured aren't from high ranks, they couldn't give much insider information and James could only learn about some.

"We have an advantage over them and should attack tomorrow before they know their members are captured."

"Since they are busy preparing, it would be a surprise attack," Matthew ordered.

Damian wanted to take a lead, although Damian may still not be the alpha. Matthew had always prepared him so that in the future he can take over his place.

So, Matthew told him to lead side by side with James and prepare for an attack by tomorrow morning.

"I will also come with you." Luke wanted to make sure he was with Damian.

"NO!!!", Damian was already said he didn't want to bring Luke to the base but Luke insisted on coming and even Matthew said it was safe there.

But if he comes to war, then who can guarantee his safety? Luke wanted to protest but seeing Damian's face he knew no matter what he said it would waste.

Seeing Luke didn't talk back Damian became more relaxed and hugged him. "I know you are worried about me but I would be safer if you stayed here"

Damian kissed him on top of his head and went with James. Luke and Matthew were the only ones in the room.

"Do you know about the stone I gave you?", Matthew asked. Luke took a second before he realized what stone Matthew was talking about.

Luke shook his head. He didn't think about it after that night. Although he remembers the color emitted from the stone was exactly like the light when he saw the moon goddess.

"It was gifted by my ancestors as a blessing from the moon goddess"

"My ancestors believed when the child that was blessed with her powers descent on land, the stone will know."

"When you were first born that night, the stone glowed for the first time and I thought maybe it was not you and the child was born somewhere and it happened to be the same time as you were born."

Matthew looked at Luke. "Of course, the reason I didn't think it could you was because you were born as a human and not a wolf."

Matthew took something from his pocket and slowly opened it. "But the moment you held it when you came a few days back it glowed the same way"

He took Luke's hands and put the stone and light illuminated around the room, "And I knew it was you, all along."

"Luke, you are the moon goddess's favorite child."

James and Damian were briefing the soldiers when Kevin arrived. Damian saw him and immediately became angry.

"Where the hell were you, dumbass?"

"My mom sent me to school, what can I do." Kevin was also angry when he came back. His mother sent him here saying how Sam escaped.

"Anyway, what are we going to do now?", Damian told him about the plan of attacking in the morning.

"We have to finish these as soon as possible before they can prepare for anything."

The enemy base was located in the middle of the jungle and can be hard to fight and win if one is not familiar with it.

Since they are all wolves, it's not too difficult. Early morning Damian led with James and Kevin as the soldiers entered the base.

Damian took the binoculars and tried to see the enemy base, the pack was surrounded by a tall wooden wall and the main door is the only way they can enter.

He signaled the soldiers to move forward, as they reached the main door and were waiting for the chance to strike. A loud horn sound can be heard coming from the pack.

"Shit", Damian cursed under his breath and ordered, "Soldiers, Charge "

My Alpha Is Very Possessive bxb(New version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें